Aggressive representation for your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Montgomery County, MO
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Montgomery County, MO. Experiencing a dog bite is a frightening experience that often does more damage than meets the eye. Dog bite injuries go far below the puncture wounds of your skin. When you or a family member suffers a dog bite injury in Montgomery County, MO, you have an opportunity to pursue a financial recovery paid by the responsible party. Burger Law’s Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers can get a great settlement from the defendant’s insurance company and will work to get you a full recovery that allows you to get back to life as you know it after your dog bite attack. Our team of Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers will prove your damages, demand a full settlement, offer guidance and advice throughout your case and facilitate every part of your case. Discover what our Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury attorneys will do to guide you in your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury case and secure you the settlement you deserve. by speaking with us as soon as possible after you are bitten by a dog. Get a free case review now at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get maximum recovery for your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Montgomery County, MO
When you or a loved one has been bitten and injured by a dog, Burger Law’s Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers will get to work right away, fighting to get you the damages you deserve. Our experienced Montgomery County, MO attorneys are deeply familiar with the Missouri and Illinois laws and statutes relevant to your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury claim and will make sure that every part of your claim process is handled correctly. When you contact our dog bite injury lawyers, you are taking the first step toward recovering the damages you are owed. Our aggressive and effective litigators start working on your case right away.
Montgomery County, MO Injuries from Dog Bites
A dog bite can result in a wide range of different injuries. Montgomery County, MO dog bite injuries get complicated and put you at risk of developing further health problems down the line including disfigurement, permanent loss of function and especially infection. It is very important to seek out medical care as soon as possible after the dog bite occurs.
Receiving medical treatment right away following your injury is critical both for your recovery and for the outcome of your dog bite injury suit. For example, the emergency physician may administer a shot to prevent the onset of rabies, MRSA and other serious and potentially dangerous infections or a plastic surgeon may be called upon to make sure the stitches you need are applied in a way that minimizes your scarring
Common dog bite injuries are
- Puncture wounds
- Torn muscle tissue
- Nerve tissue damage
- Broken bones
- Crush injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Stress and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Poor self-confidence
To have a successful recovery, it is important that you heed the proven professionals. While the dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law guide you through the legal proceeding of your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury suit, it is also important that you follow through with the care and direction of your medical professionals in the treatment of your injuries. Your job is to make it to all future medical appointments and follow your physicians’ directions in caring for your injuries at home.
Montgomery County, MO Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
After a dog bites and injures you, you could be eligible to file a Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury claim to collect damages. To maximize your chances of getting a full recovery, find experienced Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers right away. Be wary of any initial settlement offers you receive from the insurance company. If they do offer you a settlement, it is unlikely that it will be anywhere near the complete value of your claim. The true value of your damages will be nearly impossible to obtain without the help of Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers.
Hire a reputable Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury law firm in Montgomery County, MO that you can trust. When you hire the experienced Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law, you have a team of experienced professionals fighting for you. Let your trusted and dedicated attorney take care of your case while you focus on healing from your dog bite injuries. Your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyer handles every aspect of your case and serves several important roles as you go through life after your dog bite injury. Two of the most critical things dog bite injury lawyers do are prove your claim and negotiate a complete settlement.
What Affects the Value of Your Claim
Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers fight to get you maximum compensation after you are injured in a dog bite incident. They understand the nuances involved in determining the value of your damages and have the skillset required to argue for a total settlement. Your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyer‘s job is to help you understand the dollar amount of your claim and ensure that you demand compensation for all of your damages.
To accurately calculate the dollar amount of your claim, you can expect your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury attorney to investigate things such as:
- The setting of the attack
- The circumstances surrounding the attack
- Your age
- The insurance coverage
- The lasting jimpact of the bite
- How serious the injuries and subsequent medical treatment are
- The psychological effect of the incident on the victim
- The economic impact of the bite, such as the cost of medical treatment and lost wages from your inability to work
Your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers will investigate the facts of the case, collect evidence and get information from experts like doctors and psychologists. Once we understand the facts of your case by investigating the incident, compiling evidence and documentation and getting information from subject matter experts like psychologists and surgeons, your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers will make a demand of the dog owner’s insurance company to compensate you for all of your damages.
Damages in Your Dog Bite Case
To determine the value of your damages, your dog bite injury lawyers in Montgomery County, MO add together all damages, including straightforward economic damages like medical bills and lost income along with the non-economic damages like pain and suffering, which is more abstract. Experienced dog bite injury lawyers in Montgomery County, MO who have successfully represented previous dog bite injury clients are familiar with the practice for assigning value to all your damages and will be aggressive in their pursuit of a fair settlement for you.
The damages that could be calculated in the value of your case are:
- Current and future medical costs
- Costs for treatments, surgeries and other programs needed to help you heal physically and psychologically after being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Income lost due to being unable to work because of your dog bite injuries
- Reduced earning capacity in the future due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Psychological distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform tasks of daily living or enjoy yourself due to the effects of your injuries
- Any property that was damaged during the attack
- Other out-of-pocket expenses
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
- Car Accident Attorney in Missouri
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
Steps to Take After a Montgomery County, MO Dog Bite Injury
It is important that, after being injured by a dog bite, you take proper action both for your physical recovery and your financial recovery in your legal claim. No one knows when they will get injured in a dog bite or plans for it in advance, but you need to be aware of the correction action to take immediately after the dog bite injury until you are able to speak to and hire the right dog bite injury lawyers in Montgomery County, MO. In the event of a dog bite injury, you need to:
- Leave the area. Remove yourself from the area. You may choose to get contact information from witnesses if you are able to, but it is important that you do not talk about the incident with the dog owner.
- Seek medical care. First, you need to get emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to evaluate your condition, perform critical treatment of your injuries and detect any additional injuries and make sure they are properly cared for.
- File a report. When you file a report, it produces documentation of the incident and will allow the authorities to investigate. Filing a claim not only makes for a stronger case for you and your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers, but also helps to ensure the safety of others if the dog is aggressive and dangerous.
- Request a copy of the report. Your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers can assist you with this, but you can also be proactive and request it yourself. At the time that you make the report, make sure to record the officers’ names and contact information. Ask the officer to issue you a copy of the incident report once they have filed it.
- Hire a qualified dog bite injury lawyer in Montgomery County, MO. You need an experienced dog bite injury lawyer in Montgomery County, MO to provide you with valuable insight, investigate the circumstances surrounding your case, determine your total damages, argue with the insurance company, demand full compensation and handle all the details of your case. The dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law in Montgomery County, MO will fight until we secure the complete recovery you deserve for your Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury. Call us at (314) 500-HURT right away after you have been bitten and injured.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Montgomery County, MO Near You
When you or someone in your family is injured by a dog bite in Montgomery County, MO, it is important that you take the proper action. Once you have received critical medical care right away after the incident, remember to contact experienced dog bite injury attorneys in Montgomery County, MO right away. The Montgomery County, MO dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law handle your claim personally and begin pursing your complete recovery from the moment you hire us. Put our decades of experience and hundreds of claim wins to work for you and allow us to assist you securing a complete settlement after you have suffered a traumatic dog bite injury in Montgomery County, MO. Speak to our dog bite lawyers in Montgomery County, MO immediately at (314) 500-HURT or fill out this form right now. We are here to help you recover from your dog bite injuries today.