Fierce representation for your New Haven, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers New Haven, MO
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers New Haven, MO. Experiencing a dog bite is a traumatic experience that often does more damage than meets the eye. The injuries from a dog bite run much deeper than the puncturing of your skin. After you or a loved one suffers a dog bite injury in New Haven, MO, you may pursue a financial recovery for your damages from the negligent person. Burger Law’s New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers know how to demand full compensation from the defendant’s insurance company and help you get the recovery you need to get back to life as you know it after your dog bite attack. Our New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers work hard to understand and calculate your damages, demand a full compensation, supply you with counsel and insight during the process and facilitate all the ins and outs of your case. Learn what our New Haven, MO dog bite injury attorneys will do to guide you in your New Haven, MO dog bite injury case and get you the compensation you are legally entitled to. by contacting us immediately after after your dog bite incident. Contact us for a free case review now by phone at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get maximum recovery for your New Haven, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers New Haven, MO
Many of those who have been injured by dog bites have come to Burger Law for help. Our New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers begin fighting for you and demanding the damages you deserve. Our knowledgeable New Haven, MO attorneys are know all there is to know about the Missouri and Illinois state statutes that affect your New Haven, MO dog bite injury claim and will ensure that every part of your claim process is handled correctly. When you contact our dog bite injury lawyers, you are taking the first step toward recovering the damages you are owed. Our team of fierce and effective litigators will begin working for you today.
New Haven, MO Dog Bite Injuries
The injuries you have when you walk away from a dog bite incident can vary greatly. New Haven, MO dog bite injuries are intricate and often put you at risk of developing further health problems down the line like disfigurement, permanent disabilities and most importantly, infection. You must seek out medical care right away after the dog bite incident.
Seeing a medical professional immediately after you have been injured is instrumental to your physical and financial recovery. For example, the emergency physician may administer a shot to prevent the onset of rabies, MRSA and other serious and potentially dangerous infections or you may have a specialist take care of your stitches to minimize the appearance of scars
Some of the most common injuries from dog bites include
- Puncture wounds
- Torn muscle tissue
- Nerve tissue damage
- Boke fractures and breaks
- Injuries from crushing
- Permanent disfigurement or scarring
- Loss of body part
- Trouble sleeping
- Negative self-confidence
To have a successful recovery, it is important that you heed the proven professionals. As you trust the dog bite lawyers of Burger Law to lead you through the legal proceeding of your New Haven, MO dog bite injury suit, it is also important that you follow through with the care and direction your physicians in the treatment of your injuries. Your job is to make it to all future medical appointments and follow your physicians’ directions in caring for your injuries at home.
New Haven, MO Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
If you are bitten and injured by a dog, you could be eligible to collect damages through a dog bite injury claim in New Haven, MO. For your best chance getting complete compensation, find qualified New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers right away. Be wary of any initial settlement offers you receive from the insurance company. If they do offer you a settlement, it is unlikely that it will be anywhere near the complete value of your claim. The true value of your damages will be very difficult if not impossible without the help of New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers.
Hire a qualified New Haven, MO dog bite injury law firm in New Haven, MO that you can trust. With Burger Law’s experienced New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers on your case, you have a skilled professional working on your behalf. Let your trusted and dedicated attorney take care of your case while you focus on healing from your dog bite injuries. With Burger Law, your New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyer handles every aspect of your case and serves several important roles as you go through life after your dog bite injury. Above all else, your dog bite injury lawyers are there to prove your claim and negotiate a great settlement.
What Affects the Value of Your Claim
New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers fight aggressively to get you a fair and complete settlement for your injuries caused by a dog bite injury. We are familiar with the nuances involved in calculating what your damages are worth and have the skillset needed to demand a total settlement. Your New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyer will help you understand the dollar amount of your claim and negotiate a full recovery for all of your damages.
In order to accurately calculate the dollar amount of your claim, your dog bite injury attorney will investigate factors such as:
- The location
- The circumstances surrounding the incident
- The age of the victim
- The insurance coverage
- The long-term or permanent jimpact of your injuries
- How serious the injuries and subsequent medical treatment are
- The psychological impact
- The cost of the injuries, such as medical costs and earnings you were not able to secure due to your inability to work
Your New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers will investigate the facts of the case, collect evidence and get information from experts like doctors and psychologists. As your New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers, we begin working on your case from the moment you hire us so that we can make a demand of the dog owner’s insurance company to compensate you for the damages you have suffered.
Damages in Your Dog Bite Case
Your New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers carefully calculate the sum of your damages by adding up all economic damages with real dollar values such as your medical bills and treatment costs along with the more abstract non-economic damages like pain and suffering. Experienced dog bite injury lawyers in New Haven, MO who have helped other dog bite injury clients recover will know how to calculate all your damages and will be aggressive in their pursuit of a fair settlement for you.
The types of damages that may be included in the value of your claim include:
- Current and future medical costs
- Cost of treatment, surgeries, rehabilitation and other services to help you heal physically and psychologically after being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Lost wages due to being unable to work because of your dog bite injuries
- Reduced earning capacity in the future due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Emotional distress
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform or enjoy daily activities or household responsibilities
- Personal property damaged in the attack
- Other out-of-pocket expenses
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
Steps to Take After a New Haven, MO Dog Bite Injury
It is important that, after being injured by a dog bite, you act swiftly and seek help for both your physical recovery and for the outcome of your legal claim. No one knows when they will get injured in a dog bite or plans for it in advance. It is important that you know what to do in the immediate aftermath of a dog bite injury until you are able to speak to and hire the right dog bite injury lawyers in New Haven, MO. After you experience a dog bite injury, you should follow these steps:
- Leave the vicinity. Leave the property or area where the bite occurred. You can collect information from witnesses if there are any available, but it is important that you do not talk about the incident with the dog owner.
- Seek medical care. First, you need to get emergency medical care for your dog bite. A medical professional can examine your condition, perform critical treatment of your injuries and detect any additional injuries and make sure they are properly cared for.
- File a report. When you file a report, it produces documentation of the incident and provides the authorities a path for investigation. This can not only help strengthen your case when you and your New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers file a claim, but can also help ensure the safety of others if the dog is aggressive and dangerous.
- Obtain a copy of the report. Your New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers can assist you with this, but it does not hurt to take the first steps yourself. At the time that you make the report, make sure to record the officers’ names and contact information. Ask the officer to issue you a copy of the incident report once it has been officially filed.
- Hire a skilled dog bite injury lawyer in New Haven, MO. You need a talented dog bite injury lawyer in New Haven, MO to give you insight into your situation, investigate the circumstances surrounding your case, calculate the value of your damages, negotiate with the insurance company, demand complete compensation and take care of all legal aspects of your case. Burger Law’s dog bite injury lawyers in New Haven, MO will fight to get you the full recovery you are entitled to after your New Haven, MO dog bite injury. After your dog bite injury, contact us immediately at (314) 500-HURT.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in New Haven, MO Near You
If you or a family member are injured by a dog bite in New Haven, MO, it is important that you take the proper action. After receiving emergency medical care immediately after the incident occurs, you must contact a law firm of skilled dog bite injury attorneys near you in New Haven, MO as soon as possible. The New Haven, MO dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law handle your claim personally and begin pursing your complete recovery from day one. Put our decades of experience and hundreds of claim wins to work for you and allow us to help you securing a complete settlement after you have suffered the trauma of a dog bite injury in New Haven, MO. Review your case for free with our dog bite lawyers in New Haven, MO immediately at (314) 500-HURT or fill out this form now. We will begin fighting for your full recovery from the moment you hire us.