Aggressive representation for your Silex, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Silex, MO
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Silex, MO. Experiencing a dog bite is a traumatic experience that often does more damage than meets the eye. Dog bite injuries run much deeper than the puncturing of your skin. After you or a family member has been bitten and injured by a dog in Silex, MO, you are entitled to pursue a financial recovery for your damages from the liable individual. Burger Law’s Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyers know how to demand a complete recovery from the insurance company on your behalf and help you get a full recovery that allows you to move forward after suffering a dog bite attack. Our team of Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyers work hard to understand and calculate your damages, demand a complete financial recovery, supply you with counsel and insight during your case and take care of all the ins and outs of your case. Learn what our Silex, MO dog bite injury attorneys will do to assist you your Silex, MO dog bite injury case and get you the sum you deserve. by reaching out to us immediately after after your dog bite incident. Contact us for a free case review now by phone at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get a complete recovery for your Silex, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Silex, MO
Many of those who have been injured by dog bites have come to Burger Law for help. Our Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyers will get to work right away, fighting to get you the compensation you deserve. Our accomplished Silex, MO attorneys are deeply familiar with the Missouri and Illinois state statutes relevant to your Silex, MO dog bite injury claim and will ensure professional handling of all parts of your case. Take action toward obtaining a recovery by speaking with one of. Our team of aggressive and effective lawyers start working on your case right away.
Silex, MO Injuries from Dog Bites
A person could receive all manners of different injuries from a dog bite. Silex, MO dog bite injuries can be complex and often put you at risk of developing further health problems down the line such as scarring, permanent loss of function and especially infection. It is imperative that you seek out necessary medical attention right away after the dog bite incident.
Seeing a medical professional right away following your injury is critical both for your recovery and for the outcome of your dog bite injury suit. For example, the emergency physician may administer a shot to prevent the onset of rabies, tetanus and other serious and potentially dangerous infections or a plastic surgeon may be called upon to make sure the stitches you need are applied in a way that minimizes your scarring
Common dog bite injuries include
- Puncture wounds
- Muscle tissue tears
- Nerve tissue damage
- Broken bones
- Crush injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of body part
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Negative self-confidence
To have a successful recovery, it is important that you heed the advice given by the professionals. As you trust the dog bite lawyers of Burger Law to lead you through the legal proceeding of your Silex, MO dog bite injury suit, it is also important that you trust and follow the guidance of your medical professionals in the treatment of your injuries. Be sure to attend all follow-up medical appointments and follow your physicians’ directions in caring for your injuries at home.
Silex, MO Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
If you are bitten and injured by a dog, you could be eligible to collect damages through a dog bite injury claim in Silex, MO. For your best chance receiving a full recovery, you need to hire experienced dog bite injury lawyers in Silex, MO right away. Be wary of any initial settlement offers you receive from the insurance company. If they do offer you a settlement, it is unlikely that it will be anywhere near the complete value of your claim. The true value of your damages will be very difficult if not impossible without dog bite injury lawyers in Silex, MO on your side.
It is important that you find an experienced Silex, MO dog bite injury law firm in Silex, MO that you can trust. With Burger Law’s experienced Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyers on your case, you have a skilled professional working on your behalf. You can focus on recovering from your injuries while leaving the legal process to your attorney. Your Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyer personally takes care of all of your case and legal needs for your dog bite injury. Two of the most critical things dog bite injury lawyers do are prove your claim and negotiate a great settlement.
Factors That Affect the Value of Your Claim
Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyers fight aggressively to get you a fair and complete settlement for your injuries caused by a dog bite injury. We are familiar with the nuances that play a role in calculating what your damages are worth and possess the skill needed to argue for a complete settlement. Your Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyer‘s job is to help you grasp what your claim is worth and negotiate a full recovery for all of your damages.
In order to accurately calculate the dollar amount of your claim, your dog bite injury attorney will investigate factors such as:
- Where the incident took place
- The circumstances surrounding the incident
- The age of the victim
- The amount of insurance coverage available
- The lasting effects of the bite
- The severity of the injuries and amount of medical treatment needed
- The mental and emotional impact
- The cost of the injuries, such as the cost of medical treatment and lost wages from your inability to work
Your Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyers handle everything from investigating your claim, compiling all evidence, filing the proper motions and deposing experts like surgeons and psychologists. Once we understand the facts of your case by investigating the incident, compiling evidence and documentation and getting information from subject matter experts like psychologists and surgeons, your Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyers will make a demand of the dog owner’s insurance company to pay you a settlement equal to the damages you have suffered.
Damages in Your Dog Bite Case
To determine the value of your damages, your dog bite injury lawyers in Silex, MO add up all damages, including straightforward economic damages like medical bills and lost income along with the non-economic damages like pain and suffering, which is more abstract. Qualified dog bite injury lawyers in Silex, MO who have helped other dog bite injury clients recover will know how to calculate all your damages and will be aggressive in their pursuit of a fair settlement for you.
The types of damages that may be included in the value of your claim include:
- Current and future medical costs
- Costs for treatments, surgeries and other programs needed to help you heal physically and psychologically after being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Lost wages due to being unable to work because of your dog bite injuries
- Reduced future wages due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Psychological distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform or enjoy daily activities or household responsibilities
- Personal property damaged in the course of the attack
- Any other out-of-pocket expenses
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
What To Do After a Dog Bite Injury in Silex, MO
It is important that, after being injured by a dog bite, you take proper action both for your physical recovery and for the outcome of your legal claim. No one knows when they will get injured in a dog bite or plans for it in advance, but you need to be aware of what to do in the immediate aftermath of a dog bite injury until you can contact and hire the right dog bite injury lawyers in Silex, MO. After you experience a dog bite injury, you should:
- Leave the vicinity. Remove yourself from the area. You may choose to get contact information from witnesses if you are able to, but it is important that you do not talk about the incident with the dog owner.
- Get medical care. First, you need to get emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to examine your condition, give your wounds the necessary treatment and ensure that any additional injuries are detected and treated properly.
- File a report. When you file a report, it produces documentation of the incident and provides the authorities a path for investigation. Filing a claim not only makes for a stronger case for you and your Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyers, but also helps to keep others safe from future dog bite injuries.
- Request a copy of the report. This is something your Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyers can help you with, but it does not hurt to take the first steps yourself. When you make the report and speak to the authorities, make sure you take down the officers’ names and contact information. Ask the officer to provide you with a copy for once it has been officially filed.
- Hire a skilled dog bite injury lawyer in Silex, MO. Find an experienced dog bite injury lawyer in Silex, MO to provide you with valuable insight, investigate the circumstances surrounding your case, determine the value of your damages, argue with the insurance company, demand complete payment and take care of all legal aspects of your case. The dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law in Silex, MO will fight to get you the full recovery you are entitled to after your Silex, MO dog bite injury. Call us at (314) 500-HURT right away after you have been bitten and injured.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Silex, MO Near You
When you or someone in your family is injured by a dog bite in Silex, MO, it is important that you take the proper action. After receiving critical medical care right away after the incident, you must reach out to a law firm of skilled dog bite injury attorneys near you in Silex, MO as soon as possible. When you choose Burger Law for your Silex, MO dog bite injury lawyers, we are committed to your case, handling all parts of your claim and pursing your complete recovery from day one. Let us put our expertise and skill to work for you and help you obtain a complete settlement after you have suffered a traumatic dog bite injury in Silex, MO. Review your case for free with our dog bite lawyers in Silex, MO today at (314) 500-HURT or fill out this form right now. We will begin fighting for your full recovery today.