Aggressive representation for your Washington, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Washington, MO
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Washington, MO. A dog bite is a traumatic event, and the lasting effects reach below the surface scratches. The injuries from a dog bite go far below the puncture wounds of your skin. When you or a loved one has been bitten and injured by a dog in Washington, MO, you may request a financial recovery paid by the liable individual. Burger Law’s Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers can get a great settlement from the insurance company on your behalf and will work to get you a full recovery that allows you to move forward after suffering a dog bite attack. Our team of Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers work hard to understand and calculate your damages, demand a full settlement, provide guidance and advice throughout the process and facilitate all the ins and outs of your case. Learn how our Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers can guide you in your Washington, MO dog bite injury case and secure you the settlement you are legally entitled to. by reaching out to us right away after your dog bite incident. Get a free case review now by phone at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get maximum recovery for your Washington, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Washington, MO
Many of those who have been injured by dog bites have come to Burger Law for help. Our Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers will get to work right away, fighting to get you the compensation you deserve. Our knowledgeable Washington, MO lawyers are know all there is to know about the Missouri and Illinois state statutes relevant to your Washington, MO dog bite injury claim and will make sure that every part of your claim process is handled correctly. Take the first step toward winning your case by contacting the Burger Law dog bite injury lawyers right away. Our team of fierce and effective lawyers start working on your case right away.
Washington, MO Dog Bite Injuries
The injuries you have when you walk away from a dog bite incident can vary greatly. Washington, MO dog bite injuries can be complex and often put you at risk of developing further health problems down the line such as scarring, permanent disabilities and especially infection. It is very important to receive necessary medical attention immediately after the dog bite incident.
Seeing a medical professional right away after you have been injured is critical both for your recovery and for the outcome of your dog bite injury suit. For example, the emergency physician may administer a shot to prevent the onset of rabies, MRSA and other serious and potentially dangerous infections or a plastic surgeon may be called upon to make sure the stitches you need are applied in a way that minimizes your scarring
Common dog bite injuries are
- Cuts and scrapes
- Muscle tissue tears
- Damage to nerve tissue
- Boke fractures and breaks
- Injuries from crushing
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of limbs, digits and other body parts
- Stress and anxiety
- Trouble sleeping
- Negative self-confidence
Your recovery depends on the expertise and your adherence to the guidance of professionals. As you trust the dog bite lawyers of Burger Law to lead you through the all of the legal processes of your Washington, MO dog bite injury claim, you also need to follow through with the care and direction your physicians in the treatment of your injuries. Be sure to attend all follow-up medical appointments and follow your physicians’ directions in caring for your injuries at home.
Washington, MO Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
If you are bitten and injured by a dog, you could be eligible to collect damages through a dog bite injury claim in Washington, MO. To maximize your chances of getting a full recovery, find experienced Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers right away. Be wary of any initial settlement offers you receive from the insurance company. If they do offer you a settlement, it is unlikely that it will be anywhere near the complete value of your claim. The true value of your damages will be nearly impossible to obtain without the help of Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers.
It is important that you find a qualified Washington, MO dog bite injury law firm in Washington, MO that you can trust. When you hire the experienced Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law, you have a team of experienced professionals working on your behalf. Let your trusted and dedicated attorney take care of your case while you focus on healing from your dog bite injuries. With Burger Law, your Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyer handles every aspect of your case and serves several important roles as you go through life after your dog bite injury. Above all else, your dog bite injury lawyers are there to prove your claim and negotiate a great settlement.
Factors That Affect the Value of Your Claim
Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers fight aggressively to get you a fair and complete settlement for your injuries caused by a dog bite injury. They understand the nuances involved in determining what your damages are worth and possess the skillset needed to argue for a total recovery. Your Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyer will help you understand what your claim is worth and ensure that you demand compensation for all of your damages.
To accurately calculate the dollar amount of your claim, your dog bite injury attorney will investigate factors such as:
- The location
- The circumstances surrounding the incident
- Your age
- The insurance coverage
- The lasting jimpact of your injuries
- How serious the injuries and subsequent medical treatment are
- The psychological effect of the incident on the victim
- The cost of the injuries, such as the cost of medical treatment and lost wages from your inability to work
Your Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers will investigate the facts of the case, collect evidence and get information from experts like doctors and psychologists. As your Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers, we begin working on your case from the moment you hire us so that we can make a demand of the dog owner’s insurance company to compensate you for the damages you have suffered.
Damages in Your Dog Bite Case
Your Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers carefully calculate the sum of your damages by adding together all economic damages with real dollar values such as your medical bills and treatment costs along with the more abstract non-economic damages like pain and suffering. Qualified dog bite injury lawyers in Washington, MO who have helped other dog bite injury clients recover are familiar with how to calculate all your damages and will be aggressive in their pursuit of a fair settlement for you.
The damages that could be calculated in the value of your case are:
- Medical bills
- Cost of treatment, surgeries, rehabilitation and other services to treat the physical and psychological effects of being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Lost wages due to being unable to work because of your dog bite injuries
- Reduced future wages due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Psychological distress
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform tasks of daily living or enjoy yourself due to the effects of your injuries
- Personal property damaged during the attack
- Other out-of-pocket expenses
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
- Car Accident Attorney in Missouri
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
Steps to Take After a Washington, MO Dog Bite Injury
After you or a loved one are injured by a dog bite, you must take proper action both for your physical healing and your financial recovery in your legal claim. No one knows when they will get injured in a dog bite or plans for it in advance. It is important that you know what to do in the immediate aftermath of a dog bite injury until you can contact and hire the best dog bite injury lawyers in Washington, MO. In the event of a dog bite injury, you should follow these steps:
- Leave the vicinity. Leave the property or area where the bite occurred. You may choose to get contact information from witnesses if you are able to, but do not discuss what just happened with the dog owner.
- Get medical care. Your top priority should be getting emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to evaluate your condition, perform critical treatment of your injuries and ensure that any additional injuries are detected and treated properly.
- File a report. When you file a report, it produces documentation of the incident and provides the authorities a path for investigation. Filing a claim not only makes for a stronger case for you and your Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers, but also helps to ensure the safety of others if the dog is aggressive and dangerous.
- Request a copy of the report. Your Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers can assist you with this, but it does not hurt to take the first steps yourself. At the time that you make the report, make sure to record the officers’ names and contact information. Request that the officer issue you a copy of the incident report once it has been officially filed.
- Hire a skilled dog bite injury lawyer in Washington, MO. You need an experienced dog bite injury lawyer in Washington, MO to provide you with valuable insight, investigate the events of the accident, determine your total damages, argue with the insurance company, demand complete compensation and handle all the details of your case. The dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law in Washington, MO will fight until we secure the complete recovery you deserve for your Washington, MO dog bite injury. After your dog bite injury, contact us immediately at (314) 500-HURT.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Washington, MO Near You
If you or a family member are injured by a dog bite in Washington, MO, you must take immediate action. After receiving emergency medical care immediately after the incident occurs, remember to contact experienced dog bite injury attorneys in Washington, MO as soon as possible. The Washington, MO dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law handle your claim personally and begin demanding your recovery from day one. Put our decades of experience and hundreds of claim wins to work for you and allow us to help you obtain a complete settlement after you have suffered the trauma of a dog bite injury in Washington, MO. Speak to our dog bite lawyers in Washington, MO today at (314) 500-HURT or fill out this form right now. We will begin fighting for your full recovery from the moment you hire us.