Personal Injury Attorney in Du Quoin, IL. Accidents happen every day, but what occurs following an accident is in your hands. If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury or wrongful death accident, it is necessary to utilize the best legal care available. Burger Law’s Du Quoin personal injury lawyers are the experts needed, providing clients with decades of experience and knowledge. We aggressively combat insurance claims adjusters to maximize client recovery. Claims adjusters work for the insurance companies and want to save them as much money as they possibly can. Knowing that insurance companies are not your friends, we do not settle for anything less than what is deserve.
Consult with a Skilled Du Quoin Personal Injury Lawyer
Filing a personal injury or wrongful death claim can be a complicated and frustrating process. The Du Quoin injury attorneys at Burger Law make it their mission to serve Du Quoin and it’s surrounding areas by establishing strong cases and offering reliable guidance. Furthermore, we provide clients a free consultation to discuss the details of their claim and determine the best route to compensation. Whether you or a loved one has been injured by a birth injury, defective product, or any other form of bodily harm, the staff at Burger Law can help. If you would like to schedule your case evaluation or learn more about our Du Quoin injury attorneys, call (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Du Quoin, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading