Personal Injury Attorney in Fairview Heights, IL. After an accident, the last thing anyone wants to think about is hiring an attorney. However, when tragedy uncovers itself an experienced Fairview Heights personal injury lawyer advises victims and pursues the maximum compensation for the unique circumstances of each accident. The staff at Burger Law represents injured people in Fairview Heights and its surrounding areas with dedication, experience, and integrity, ensuring client needs remain our highest priority. We make it our mission to uncover all of the facts surrounding your case. By accumulating witness statements, police evidence, and medical records, the personal injury lawyers at Burger Law guarantee a solid claim will be presented.
Please Talk to a Fairview Heights Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been hurt or killed from medical malpractice, a motorcycle accident, or any other form of personal injury, it is important to hire an attorney with experience. The team at Burger Law has decades of knowledge and expertise in representing personal injury cases to a degree of success that is unsurpassed. We offer risk-free consultation to every client to provide them guidance before making a decision. To learn more about our personal injury lawyers in Fairview Heights or to schedule a free case evaluation, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Fairview Heights, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading