Personal Injury Attorney in Flora, IL. The goal at Burger Law is to receive a fair and just settlement that will cover the past, present, and future expenses resulting from an accident ending in a personal injury case. We know that surmounting bills and lost wages are continually weighing our clients down, both mentally and physically. We assist accident victims in Flora and its surrounding areas by collecting police reports, witness statements, medical evidence, and any other supporting documentation. By possessing surmounting evidence to establish a claim, our Flora injury attorneys successfully substantiate accident claims. Burger Law will be in your corner throughout the entire process.
Experienced Flora Personal Injury Lawyers
Because a statute of limitations restricts the time an injured person has to file a personal injury claim, it is important to act as quickly as possible. Injury lawyers need time to gather and process information to corroborate a personal injury claim to successfully gain compensation. Whether your or a loved on has been injured or killed in a truck accident, a workplace accident, by a dangerous product, or any other injury claim, seek the legal representation you deserve! To learn more about the injury lawyers in Flora or to schedule a risk-free case evaluation, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Flora, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading