Get Help After You’ve Been In A Truck Accident
If you’ve recently been the victim of a truck accident, you’ve probably got a lot of questions: should I hire a lawyer? What was the truck carrying, and can that affect my claim? Should I approach things differently if the truck that hit me was from a local firm or a large trucking company? It’s a daunting task for anyone, but Burger Law is here to help you with a new free book all about truck accidents.
With more than 25 years’ experience and many satisfied clients to his credit, award-winning personal injury lawyer and truck accident attorney Gary Burger has taken on even the toughest truck crash cases imaginable. Take a look at his free book and if you’d like to speak with him about your case, give Burger Law a call at (866) 599-2222, or send us a message online.
Skip to a section:
- Introduction and the Basics
- Chapter 1: What are the Common Causes of Truck Crashes and Why are They So Dangerous?
- Chapter 2: Truck Crash Injuries Are Serious and Require Proper Medical Care
- Chapter 3: What Damages Can I Recover in My Truck Crash Case and Who Can I Recover From?
- Chapter 4: Claims You Should Make in a Truck Crash Case
- Chapter 5: Federal Trucking Regulations: Violations For Which a Truck Driver and His Company May Be Liable
- Chapter 6: Commercial Driver License Requirements and Special Rules That Apply to Truck Drivers
- Chapter 7: Big Company Requirements for Truck Drivers
- Chapter 8: How To Hire a Lawyer For Your Truck Crash Case: Questions You Should Ask
- Chapter 9: What Makes Burger Law So Unique and Successful in Truck Crash Claims?
- Chapter 10: What To Do After A Truck Crash
- Chapter 11: Act Quickly On Your Truck Crash Claim and Do Not Settle Too Early
- Chapter 12: Insurance Requirements for Truck Drivers
- Chapter 13: Other Insurance Considerations: Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Chapter 14: How Social Media Can Affect Your Truck Crash Claim
- Chapter 15: Truck Crash Investigation and Litigation
- Appendix I: Complaint/Petition