Personal Injury Attorney in Godfrey, IL. Every day people endure accidental injury due to the negligent and reckless behavior of others. Whether personal injury or wrongful death is caused by a drunk driver, careless doctor, irresponsible property owner, or an avaricious corporation, those responsible for causing harm must be held accountable. At the offices of Burger Law, our Godfrey personal injury lawyers aggressively fight to safeguard the rights of the wounded. We communicate with insurance companies so that they don’t attempt to bully you into a settlement that won’t cover all of the expenses you have incurred. If you sustain a personal injury, we make sure that all past, present, and future expenses resulting from an accident are recovered by the responsible party.
Experienced Godfrey Personal Injury Lawyers
Whether you or a loved one has been the victim of a personal injury in a motorcycle accident, workplace accident, medical malpractice, or any other form of accident at no fault of your own, it is critical to obtain an attorney who knows the law. Burger Law’s personal injury lawyers have decades of experience defending the rights of personal injury and wrongful death victims. If you or a loved one has been injured at no fault of your own, get the representation you deserve! For more information about Godfrey injury attorneys or would like to schedule a risk-free consultation, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Godfrey, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading