Personal Injury Attorney in Harrisburg, IL. At Burger Law, our personal injury lawyers dedicate their careers to protecting the rights of accident victims. After being injured by someone else’s negligence, carelessness, or recklessness, individuals should not have to manage all legal concerns while they recover. We put our legal experience to work so that clients can focus on rest and rehabilitation. Compiling evidence and communicating with insurance companies can be exhausting, especially for those who have suffered severe personal injuries. The Harrisburg injury attorneys at Burger Law understand this pain and handle all collection of medical records, witness testimony, police reports, and any other supporting documentation. We also correspond with insurance companies to ensure they don’t bully clients into a settlement that will not cover the bills incurred.
Talk With a Harrisburg Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury and wrongful death cases are our expertise. Our Harrisburg personal injury lawyers have fought for victims of car accidents, dangerous products, medical malpractice and everything in between. We know the ins and outs of Missouri personal injury law and use our extensive experience to assist clients in receiving the maximum compensation available. If you or a loved one has been injured through no fault of your own, it is important to take action quickly to avoid reaching the statute of limitations. To learn more about our personal injury lawyers or to schedule your risk-free case consultation, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Harrisburg, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading