Head Injury LawyerBoone County, MO
The Boone County Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries are almost always traumatic, in fact, they are one of the most common causes of disability or death. Because of this, you should always seek immediate medical attention after a head injury. If you’re currently suffering from a head injury and you need help getting what you are owed, don’t worry. You do have options.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County are dedicated to fighting for the full and complete rights of their clients who have been harmed and are suffering from brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers always give these cases the complete attention and dedication they deserve because head injuries are extremely traumatic and need to be litigated seriously and extensively. We can help you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Boone County, MO
Unlike someone with a broken arm, a person diagnosed with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. However, the effects of a brain injury can last far longer than a broken bone might. Often, those who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries also aren’t aware that their other functions are also being impaired by the injury.
To get a clear understanding of head injuries and their associated symptoms, let’s take a look at a wide range of traumatic brain injuries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County have successfully fought for head injury claims before, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. This can be caused by force directly to the head, or by the head being violently shaken or pulled in a direction. Signs of a concussion are loss of consciousness, disrupted vision, and loss of balance/awareness.
- Fractures – Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This is one of the more traumatic brain injuries as the brain itself is subject to damage. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This is a direct injury to the brain. Symptoms include bruising, swelling of the brain, loss of consciousness, loss of motor functions and more.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, see a doctor or health professional as soon as possible. Your health and well-being demand that your head injury gets the care it needs. If someone caused your injury, you can sue them to get the care you need and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Boone County
Knowing if a person is suffering from or being affected by a brain injury isn’t always simple. The skull is a strong, thick bone, but the brain underneath can be damaged even if the skull isn’t damaged. If the force is strong enough, your brain will absolutely have damaged or injuries of some form that could be life-threatening. Here are several common symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Boone County have identified that you should be aware of following any traumatic head injury or traumatic brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – If light or noise appears to negatively affect them and the light and noise are at normal levels, this can be a sign that the head trauma is more severe than initially realized.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache – Headaches that are severe and persistent are a sign of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – When head trauma is significant, blurred vision is often a symptom that is exhibited early.
- Balance Issues – If the person could walk normally before, and now has difficulty balancing or walking, this is a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Abnormal sweating in conditions that normally wouldn’t cause sweating can be a sign of brain trauma.
- Sensitive to Irritability – Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain injuries need to be seen to and receive medical treatment as soon as possible. Always, always get medical attention for a head injury as quickly as you can. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Boone County, MO – Call our Team Now
You are entitled to and deserve a full recovery and full compensation for your losses. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you shouldn’t have to ask to get what you are owed by law. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Boone County who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.