Head Injury LawyerBreese, IL
The Breese Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Severe head injuries often lead to disability or death. Because of this, you should always seek immediate medical attention after a head injury. When you're hurt and suffering from debilitating injuries, you need professional help to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
Burger Law's Personal Injury Lawyers in Breese are dedicated to fighting for the full and complete rights of their clients who have been harmed and are suffering from brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers always give these cases the complete attention and dedication they deserve because head injuries are extremely traumatic and need to be litigated seriously and extensively. Our Lawyers in Breese can make sure you get exactly what you need. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries - Head Injury Lawyer Breese, IL
Head injuries aren't always outwardly apparent, an individual suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, however, can have lasting consequences whereas broken bones can heal. People with traumatic head injuries often do not realize they have them and may struggle with tasks they once considered routine after symptoms surface.
To get a clear understanding of head injuries and their associated symptoms, let's take a look at a wide range of traumatic brain injuries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Breese have experience litigating an expansive variety of head injury claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions - This injury type is typically seen in sports and auto accidents. This can be caused by force directly to the head, or by the head being violently shaken or pulled in a direction. Signs of a concussion are loss of consciousness, disrupted vision, and loss of balance/awareness.
- Fractures - Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. This type of head injury can be more severe because more force is required to break the thick skull bone. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures - This is the most common type of skull fracture. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures - This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas - This injury occurs when blood clots in or around the brain and creates pressure that can damage the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma - This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This injury is caused by broken or ruptured blood vessels in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion - This is a direct injury to the brain. Symptoms include bruising, swelling of the brain, loss of consciousness, loss of motor functions and more.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, and you should always seek care after any head injury. Your daily basic functions can be drastically affected by a head injury. You can sue the person who caused your traumatic brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Breese can help you with any questions about your rights, and the steps you can take to get a full recovery.
Symptoms of Head Injuries - Head Injury Attorney in Breese
Knowing if a person is suffering from or being affected by a brain injury isn't always simple. The skull is thick, but it can't negate all damage that happens during an accident. This can mean that bleeding, swelling, bruising, or even worse injuries can have occurred and be affecting you or your loved one without any outward signs of physical injury. Here are several common symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Breese have identified that you should be aware of following any traumatic head injury or traumatic brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light - An unusual sensitivity to sound or lights that appear painful and bright can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormally Pale Skin - Skin that appears unusually pale can be a sign that brain damage has occured.
- Severe Constant Headache - Severe Migraines or constant headaches can be signs of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision - Persistant blurred vision is a clear sign of brain trauma.
- Balance Issues - If the person could walk normally before, and now has difficulty balancing or walking, this is a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating - When the brain is damaged, the body has several signs to show that trauma has taken place. Abnormal sweating is a clear sign of potential brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability - Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
It's important to notice the signs of brain damage as soon as possible. Always, always get medical attention for a head injury as quickly as you can. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Breese can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Breese, IL - Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover, you deserve to heal, and you deserve to be compensated for your losses. Remeber, you didn't want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who's been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Breese who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Breese can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page - Practice Areas.