Head Injury LawyerClarksville, MO
The Clarksville Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries that are severe in nature are one of the most common sources of disability or death. Regardless of whether or not you believe the injury to be severe or minor, you should always consult a medical professional to make sure that you or a loved one is ok. If you or someone you love has sustained a head injury and is now suffering from the effects of that injury you do have options to rectify the injury and get a recovery.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksville always demand full compensation and recovery for their clients who are injured and suffering from traumatic brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers take these cases extremely seriously as they understand how debilitating and devastating a traumatic head injury can be to a person’s ability to complete ordinary tasks. Our Lawyers in Clarksville can make sure you get exactly what you need. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Clarksville, MO
Unlike other types of injuries where the injury can be outwardly apparent, a person who is suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. The effects of a traumatic brain injury typically have lasting consequences. Those who are suffering from brain injuries aren’t always aware that their functions are being impaired.
To get a clear understanding of head injuries and their associated symptoms, let’s take a look at a wide range of traumatic brain injuries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksville have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This injury type is typically seen in sports and auto accidents. This can be caused by force directly to the head, or by the head being violently shaken or pulled in a direction. This can cause loss of awareness, loss of consciousness, as well as alertness and ability to function for hours after the accident.
- Fractures – This happens when the skull breaks under force. This type of head injury can be more severe because more force is required to break the thick skull bone. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is one of the more common skull fracture types. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas – This injury is caused by blood clots on or around the brain which causes the brain to undergo pressure.
- Epidural Hematoma – This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This injury is caused by broken or ruptured blood vessels in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury of the brain. This head injury causes bruising and swelling inside of the brain. This injury is typically caused by trauma, but can also be related to other health reasons.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, see a doctor or health professional as soon as possible. If you don’t get care, you could seriously alter your life and your ability to do basic functions. You can sue the person who caused your traumatic brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksville can help you with any questions about your rights, and the steps you can take to get a full recovery.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Clarksville
Knowing if a person is suffering from or being affected by a brain injury isn’t always simple. The skull is a strong, thick bone, but the brain underneath can be damaged even if the skull isn’t damaged. Your brain can still be seriously damaged without any exterior signs. Here are several outwardly exhibited symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Clarksville have identified that can help you notice if someone is suffering from brain damage:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – If light or noise appears to negatively affect them and the light and noise are at normal levels, this can be a sign that the head trauma is more severe than initially realized.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache – Headaches that are severe and persistent are a sign of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues – Balance issues or difficulty walking can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn’t exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
Noticing brain issues as soon as they start can help reduce damage and other issues that could arise later. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksville can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Clarksville, MO – Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover, you deserve to heal, and you deserve to be compensated for your losses. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you shouldn’t have to ask to get what you are owed by law. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Clarksville who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksville can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.