Head Injury LawyerEureka, MO
The Eureka Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Traumatic Head injuries are one of the main causes of disability or death. For this reason, head injuries of any severity should always be taken seriously regardless of whether it's a small bruise or a concussion/contusion. If you or a loved one has been hurt, and a head injury is now affecting your lifestyle, you do have options to make sure you are taken care of.
Burger Law's Personal Injury Lawyers in Eureka are dedicated to fighting for the full and complete rights of their clients who have been harmed and are suffering from brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers always give these cases the complete attention and dedication they deserve because head injuries are extremely traumatic and need to be litigated seriously and extensively. Our Lawyers in Eureka can make sure you get exactly what you need. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries - Head Injury Lawyer Eureka, MO
Unlike someone with a broken arm, a person diagnosed with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. The effects of a traumatic brain injury typically have lasting consequences. Often, those who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries also aren't aware that their other functions are also being impaired by the injury.
To better understand head injuries, lets first detail what the most common types of head injuries are and what the symptoms surrounding those injuries are. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Eureka are well versed in litigating head injuries, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions - This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. This can be caused by force directly to the head, or by the head being violently shaken or pulled in a direction. Signs of a concussion are loss of consciousness, disrupted vision, and loss of balance/awareness.
- Fractures - Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. Because of the force required to break the skull bone, these injuries are typically more life-threatening. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures - This is the most common type of skull fracture. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures - In this case, the brain can be damaged by the bone and force of the accident. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas - These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma - This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion - This type of hematoma is a direct injury to the brain, rather than an outside injury that affects it. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, see a doctor or health professional as soon as possible. Your health and well-being demand that your head injury gets the care it needs. If someone caused your injury, you can sue them to get the care you need and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Eureka can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries - Head Injury Attorney in Eureka
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn't always easy. The skull is a strong, thick bone, but the brain underneath can be damaged even if the skull isn't damaged. Your brain can still be seriously damaged without any exterior signs. Here are several outwardly exhibited symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Eureka have identified that can help you notice if someone is suffering from brain damage:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light - An unusual sensitivity to sound or lights that appear painful and bright can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormally Pale Skin - If a person looks abnormally pale after an injury, this can be an indicator of brain damage.
- Severe Constant Headache - Constant headaches are a sign of increased pressure or damage to the brain.
- Blurred Vision - If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues - If the person could walk normally before, and now has difficulty balancing or walking, this is a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating - Abnormal sweating in conditions that normally wouldn't cause sweating can be a sign of brain trauma.
- Sensitive to Irritability - A change in behavior, such as unusual irritability can be a sign of underlying brain damage.
Noticing brain issues as soon as they start can help reduce damage and other issues that could arise later. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Eureka can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Eureka, MO - Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover, you deserve to heal, and you deserve to be compensated for your losses. Remeber, you didn't want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who's been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Eureka who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Eureka can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page - Practice Areas.