Head Injury LawyerFairfield, IL
The Fairfield Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries that are severe in nature are one of the most common sources of disability or death. Because of this, you should always seek immediate medical attention after a head injury. If you or someone you love has sustained a head injury and is now suffering from the effects of that injury you do have options to rectify the injury and get a recovery.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairfield fight for the 100% compensation of their clients who suffer from head injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers know how terrible head injuries are and how debilitating they can be to the injured’s everyday functions. Our Attorneys in Fairfield will fight for your full recovery and care. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Fairfield, IL
Head injuries aren’t always outwardly apparent, an individual suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. However, the effects of a brain injury can last far longer than a broken bone might. People with traumatic head injuries often do not realize they have them and may struggle with tasks they once considered routine after symptoms surface.
So what are the common types of head injuries, and what are the symptoms associated with that injury? Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairfield are well versed in litigating head injuries, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. Any force that causes the head to move in a whiplash-like motion, or any direct force that knocks into the skull can cause the brain to violently impact the inside of the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures – This happens when the skull breaks under force. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the most common type of skull fracture. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This injury is caused by broken or ruptured blood vessels in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury of the brain. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, and you should always seek care after any head injury. Your health and well-being demand that your head injury gets the care it needs. If someone caused your injury, you can sue them to get the care you need and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairfield can help you with any questions about your rights, and the steps you can take to get a full recovery.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Fairfield
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn’t always easy. While the skull can typically protect the brain in most cases, a traumatic accident can have the force required to cause injury to the brain. If the force is strong enough, your brain will absolutely have damaged or injuries of some form that could be life-threatening. Here are several common symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Fairfield have identified that you should be aware of following any traumatic head injury or traumatic brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – Abnormal sensitivity to light or noise is a sign that someone is suffering from head trauma.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – If a person looks abnormally pale after an injury, this can be an indicator of brain damage.
- Severe Constant Headache – Severe Migraines or constant headaches can be signs of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues – When someone had difficulty walking, and they aren’t suffering from leg or back issues, this can be a sign that they are suffering from traumatic brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain injuries need to be seen to and receive medical treatment as soon as possible. With the brain, having the injury seen to and corrected as quickly as possible is paramount to ensuring that no further damage happens. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairfield can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Fairfield, IL – Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to get the full recovery you are owed, whether it’s physical rehabilitation, medical needs, or financial awards that you can receive because of the injury. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you shouldn’t have to ask to get what you are owed by law. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fairfield who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairfield can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.