Head Injury LawyerGrayville, IL
The Grayville Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries are almost always traumatic, in fact, they are one of the most common causes of disability or death. For this reason, head injuries of any severity should always be taken seriously regardless of whether it’s a small bruise or a concussion/contusion. If you’re currently suffering from a head injury and you need help getting what you are owed, don’t worry. You do have options.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Grayville are dedicated to fighting for the full and complete rights of their clients who have been harmed and are suffering from brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers understand how severe head injuries can be and litigate these cases with the respect and intensity they deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Grayville can help you get the care you need and deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Grayville, IL
Head injuries aren’t always outwardly apparent, an individual suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, however, can have lasting consequences whereas broken bones can heal. Those who are suffering from brain injuries aren’t always aware that their functions are being impaired.
To get a clear understanding of head injuries and their associated symptoms, let’s take a look at a wide range of traumatic brain injuries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Grayville have successfully fought for head injury claims before, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. This can be caused by force directly to the head, or by the head being violently shaken or pulled in a direction. This can cause loss of awareness, loss of consciousness, as well as alertness and ability to function for hours after the accident.
- Fractures – This is a break in the thick skeletal bone. Because of the force required to break the skull bone, these injuries are typically more life-threatening. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is one of the more common skull fracture types. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This is one of the more traumatic brain injuries as the brain itself is subject to damage. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of head injury typically results from a skull fracture that ruptures blood vessels in the head. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury to the brain, rather than an outside injury that affects it. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, and you should always seek care after any head injury. If you don’t get care, you could seriously alter your life and your ability to do basic functions. You can sue the person who caused your traumatic brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Grayville can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Grayville
Knowing how to detect when someone is suffering from a traumatic brain injury isn’t always simple. Your skull is thick and is designed to protect your brain from blunt force trauma, but even the skull has its limits and can’t protect the brain in all cases. This can mean that bleeding, swelling, bruising, or even worse injuries can have occurred and be affecting you or your loved one without any outward signs of physical injury. Our Head Injury Lawyers in Grayville recommend you look for these symptoms when trying to determine if someone is suffering from a brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – If light or noise appears to negatively affect them and the light and noise are at normal levels, this can be a sign that the head trauma is more severe than initially realized.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache – Headaches that are severe and persistent are a sign of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues – Balance issues or difficulty walking can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn’t exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain Injuries, if not seen to as soon as possible, can cause serious health issues. With the brain, having the injury seen to and corrected as quickly as possible is paramount to ensuring that no further damage happens. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Grayville can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Grayville, IL – Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover, you deserve to heal, and you deserve to be compensated for your losses. Remeber, you didn’t want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Grayville who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Grayville can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.