Head Injury LawyerHighland, IL
The Highland Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Traumatic Head injuries are one of the main causes of disability or death. Because of this, you should always seek immediate medical attention after a head injury. If you're currently suffering from a head injury and you need help getting what you are owed, don't worry. You do have options.
Burger Law's Personal Injury Lawyers in Highland fight for the 100% compensation of their clients who suffer from head injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers know how terrible head injuries are and how debilitating they can be to the injured's everyday functions. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Highland can help you get the care you need and deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries - Head Injury Lawyer Highland, IL
Unlike someone with a broken arm, a person diagnosed with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, unlike broken bones, can have lasting and serious consequences if not seen to immediately. Those who are suffering from brain injuries aren't always aware that their functions are being impaired.
So what are the common types of head injuries, and what are the symptoms associated with that injury? Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Highland have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions - This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. This can cause loss of awareness, loss of consciousness, as well as alertness and ability to function for hours after the accident.
- Fractures - This happens when the skull breaks under force. Because of the force required to break the skull bone, these injuries are typically more life-threatening. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures - This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures - In this case, the brain can be damaged by the bone and force of the accident. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas - This injury occurs when blood clots in or around the brain and creates pressure that can damage the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma - This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion - This type of hematoma is a direct injury to the brain, rather than an outside injury that affects it. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, and you should always seek care after any head injury. Your life can be seriously damaged by a head injury. If your head injury was caused because of someone else's reckless actions, you have a right to recover physically and financially from that individual. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Highland can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries - Head Injury Attorney in Highland
Knowing if a person is suffering from or being affected by a brain injury isn't always simple. Your skull is thick and is designed to protect your brain from blunt force trauma, but even the skull has its limits and can't protect the brain in all cases. Your brain can still be seriously damaged without any exterior signs. Here are several outwardly exhibited symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Highland have identified that can help you notice if someone is suffering from brain damage:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light - Abnormal sensitivity to light or noise is a sign that someone is suffering from head trauma.
- Abnormally Pale Skin - Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache - Severe Migraines or constant headaches can be signs of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision - When head trauma is significant, blurred vision is often a symptom that is exhibited early.
- Balance Issues - When someone had difficulty walking, and they aren't suffering from leg or back issues, this can be a sign that they are suffering from traumatic brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating - Abnormal sweating in conditions that normally wouldn't cause sweating can be a sign of brain trauma.
- Sensitive to Irritability - Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
Noticing brain issues as soon as they start can help reduce damage and other issues that could arise later. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Highland can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Highland, IL - Call our Team Now
You deserve to get 100% of the recovery and compensation you are owed. Remeber, you didn't want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who's been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Highland who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Highland can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page - Practice Areas.