Head Injury LawyerHillsboro, IL
The Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries that are severe in nature are one of the most common sources of disability or death. Regardless of whether or not you believe the injury to be severe or minor, you should always consult a medical professional to make sure that you or a loved one is ok. When you’re hurt and suffering from debilitating injuries, you need professional help to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Hillsboro always demand full compensation and recovery for their clients who are injured and suffering from traumatic brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers know how terrible head injuries are and how debilitating they can be to the injured’s everyday functions. Our Lawyers in Hillsboro can make sure you get exactly what you need. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Hillsboro, IL
Head injuries aren’t always outwardly apparent, an individual suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, unlike broken bones, can have lasting and serious consequences if not seen to immediately. People with traumatic head injuries often do not realize they have them and may struggle with tasks they once considered routine after symptoms surface.
So that head injuries and their symptoms can be better understood, we’ve compiled a brief list. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hillsboro have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This injury type is typically seen in sports and auto accidents. This can be caused by force directly to the head, or by the head being violently shaken or pulled in a direction. Signs of a concussion are loss of consciousness, disrupted vision, and loss of balance/awareness.
- Fractures – This happens when the skull breaks under force. Because of the force required to break the skull bone, these injuries are typically more life-threatening. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is one of the more common skull fracture types. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas – This injury occurs when blood clots in or around the brain and creates pressure that can damage the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury of the brain. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, seek care immediately. Your life can be seriously damaged by a head injury. You may be able to sue the person responsible for your injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hillsboro can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Hillsboro
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn’t always easy. Your skull is thick and is designed to protect your brain from blunt force trauma, but even the skull has its limits and can’t protect the brain in all cases. Your brain can still suffer serious trauma even if your skull isn’t compromised . Our Head Injury Lawyers in Hillsboro recommend you look for these symptoms when trying to determine if someone is suffering from a brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – If light or noise appears to negatively affect them and the light and noise are at normal levels, this can be a sign that the head trauma is more severe than initially realized.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache – Constant headaches are a sign of increased pressure or damage to the brain.
- Blurred Vision – Persistant blurred vision is a clear sign of brain trauma.
- Balance Issues – Balance issues or difficulty walking can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – When the brain is damaged, the body has several signs to show that trauma has taken place. Abnormal sweating is a clear sign of potential brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – A change in behavior, such as unusual irritability can be a sign of underlying brain damage.
It’s important to notice the signs of brain damage as soon as possible. Always, always get medical attention for a head injury as quickly as you can. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hillsboro can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. We know the levels of recovery or medical procedures that are required to correct and heal traumatic brain injuries, and we can make sure that you receive the procedures or medical attention you need for your injuries.
Head Injury Lawyer Hillsboro, IL – Call our Team Now
You are entitled to and deserve a full recovery and full compensation for your losses. Remeber, you didn’t want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Hillsboro who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hillsboro can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.