Head Injury LawyerJackson, MO
The Jackson Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Severe head injuries often lead to disability or death. Because of this, you should always seek immediate medical attention after a head injury. If you’re currently suffering from a head injury and you need help getting what you are owed, don’t worry. You do have options.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Jackson are dedicated to fighting for the full and complete rights of their clients who have been harmed and are suffering from brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers know how terrible head injuries are and how debilitating they can be to the injured’s everyday functions. We can help you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Jackson, MO
Unlike someone with a broken arm, a person diagnosed with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, however, can have lasting consequences whereas broken bones can heal. Those who are suffering from brain injuries aren’t always aware that their functions are being impaired.
To better understand head injuries, lets first detail what the most common types of head injuries are and what the symptoms surrounding those injuries are. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jackson have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This is the most common type of head injury. This can be caused by force directly to the head, or by the head being violently shaken or pulled in a direction. This can cause loss of awareness, loss of consciousness, as well as alertness and ability to function for hours after the accident.
- Fractures – This is a break in the thick skeletal bone. Because of the force required to break the skull bone, these injuries are typically more life-threatening. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is one of the more common skull fracture types. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – In this case, the brain can be damaged by the bone and force of the accident. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This is a direct injury to the brain. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, see a doctor or health professional as soon as possible. If you don’t get care, you could seriously alter your life and your ability to do basic functions. You can sue the person who caused your traumatic brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jackson can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Jackson
Knowing if a person is suffering from or being affected by a brain injury isn’t always simple. The skull is thick, but it can’t negate all damage that happens during an accident. Your brain can still be seriously damaged without any exterior signs. Here are several outwardly exhibited symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Jackson have identified that can help you notice if someone is suffering from brain damage:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – An unusual sensitivity to sound or lights that appear painful and bright can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – If a person looks abnormally pale after an injury, this can be an indicator of brain damage.
- Severe Constant Headache – Severe Migraines or constant headaches can be signs of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues – Balance issues or difficulty walking can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn’t exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
It’s important to notice the signs of brain damage as soon as possible. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jackson can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. We know the levels of recovery or medical procedures that are required to correct and heal traumatic brain injuries, and we can make sure that you receive the procedures or medical attention you need for your injuries.
Head Injury Lawyer Jackson, MO – Call our Team Now
You are entitled to and deserve a full recovery and full compensation for your losses. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you shouldn’t have to ask to get what you are owed by law. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Jackson who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jackson can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.