Head Injury LawyerMarion, IL
The Marion Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Traumatic Head injuries are one of the main causes of disability or death. Even if the head injury doesn’t seem severe, you should still see a doctor to make sure. When you’re hurt and suffering from debilitating injuries, you need professional help to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Marion are dedicated to fighting for the full and complete rights of their clients who have been harmed and are suffering from brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers take these cases extremely seriously as they understand how debilitating and devastating a traumatic head injury can be to a person’s ability to complete ordinary tasks. Our Lawyers in Marion can make sure you get exactly what you need. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Marion, IL
Unlike someone with a broken arm, a person diagnosed with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, however, can have lasting consequences whereas broken bones can heal. Often, those who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries also aren’t aware that their other functions are also being impaired by the injury.
So what are the common types of head injuries, and what are the symptoms associated with that injury? Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marion are well versed in litigating head injuries, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This is the most common type of head injury. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures – Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. This type of head injury can be more severe because more force is required to break the thick skull bone. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas – This injury is caused by blood clots on or around the brain which causes the brain to undergo pressure.
- Epidural Hematoma – This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This injury is caused by broken or ruptured blood vessels in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury of the brain. This head injury causes bruising and swelling inside of the brain. This injury is typically caused by trauma, but can also be related to other health reasons.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, see a doctor or health professional as soon as possible. Your daily basic functions can be drastically affected by a head injury. You may be able to sue the person responsible for your injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marion can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Marion
Knowing if a person is suffering from or being affected by a brain injury isn’t always simple. While the skull can typically protect the brain in most cases, a traumatic accident can have the force required to cause injury to the brain. This can mean that bleeding, swelling, bruising, or even worse injuries can have occurred and be affecting you or your loved one without any outward signs of physical injury. Here are several outwardly exhibited symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Marion have identified that can help you notice if someone is suffering from brain damage:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – Abnormal sensitivity to light or noise is a sign that someone is suffering from head trauma.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Skin that appears unusually pale can be a sign that brain damage has occured.
- Severe Constant Headache – Constant headaches are a sign of increased pressure or damage to the brain.
- Blurred Vision – Persistant blurred vision is a clear sign of brain trauma.
- Balance Issues – If the person could walk normally before, and now has difficulty balancing or walking, this is a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – When the brain is damaged, the body has several signs to show that trauma has taken place. Abnormal sweating is a clear sign of potential brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn’t exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain Injuries, if not seen to as soon as possible, can cause serious health issues. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marion can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Marion, IL – Call our Team Now
You deserve to get 100% of the recovery and compensation you are owed. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to have your life changed, and you didn’t ask to have medical bills or lose work and lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Marion who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marion can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.