Head Injury LawyerMartinsville, IL
The Martinsville Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries are almost always traumatic, in fact, they are one of the most common causes of disability or death. Because of this, you should always seek immediate medical attention after a head injury. If you or someone you love has sustained a head injury and is now suffering from the effects of that injury you do have options to rectify the injury and get a recovery.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Martinsville are dedicated to fighting for the full and complete rights of their clients who have been harmed and are suffering from brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers understand how severe head injuries can be and litigate these cases with the respect and intensity they deserve. Our Lawyers in Martinsville can make sure you get exactly what you need. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Martinsville, IL
Unlike someone with a broken arm, a person diagnosed with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. However, the effects of a brain injury can last far longer than a broken bone might. Those who are suffering from brain injuries aren’t always aware that their functions are being impaired.
To get a clear understanding of head injuries and their associated symptoms, let’s take a look at a wide range of traumatic brain injuries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Martinsville have successfully fought for head injury claims before, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. Signs of a concussion are loss of consciousness, disrupted vision, and loss of balance/awareness.
- Fractures – This happens when the skull breaks under force. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the most common type of skull fracture. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – In this case, the brain can be damaged by the bone and force of the accident. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas – This injury occurs when blood clots in or around the brain and creates pressure that can damage the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This injury is caused by broken or ruptured blood vessels in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury to the brain, rather than an outside injury that affects it. This head injury causes bruising and swelling inside of the brain. This injury is typically caused by trauma, but can also be related to other health reasons.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, seek care immediately. Your life can be seriously damaged by a head injury. You may be able to sue the person responsible for your injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Martinsville have a proven themselves as champions for those who are injured due to negligence or willful acts, and they will fight for 100% of what you are owed and 100% of the recovery you need for your head injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Martinsville
Knowing how to detect when someone is suffering from a traumatic brain injury isn’t always simple. While the skull can typically protect the brain in most cases, a traumatic accident can have the force required to cause injury to the brain. If the force is strong enough, your brain will absolutely have damaged or injuries of some form that could be life-threatening. Here are several outwardly exhibited symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Martinsville have identified that can help you notice if someone is suffering from brain damage:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – An unusual sensitivity to sound or lights that appear painful and bright can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – If a person looks abnormally pale after an injury, this can be an indicator of brain damage.
- Severe Constant Headache – Severe Migraines or constant headaches can be signs of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – Persistant blurred vision is a clear sign of brain trauma.
- Balance Issues – When someone had difficulty walking, and they aren’t suffering from leg or back issues, this can be a sign that they are suffering from traumatic brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn’t exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
It’s important to notice the signs of brain damage as soon as possible. With the brain, having the injury seen to and corrected as quickly as possible is paramount to ensuring that no further damage happens. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Martinsville can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Martinsville, IL – Call our Team Now
You deserve to get 100% of the recovery and compensation you are owed. Remeber, you didn’t want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Martinsville who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Martinsville can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.