Head Injury LawyerNashville, IL
The Nashville Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries are almost always traumatic, in fact, they are one of the most common causes of disability or death. Because of this, you should always seek immediate medical attention after a head injury. If you or someone you love has sustained a head injury and is now suffering from the effects of that injury you do have options to rectify the injury and get a recovery.
Burger Law's Personal Injury Lawyers in Nashville always demand full compensation and recovery for their clients who are injured and suffering from traumatic brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers always give these cases the complete attention and dedication they deserve because head injuries are extremely traumatic and need to be litigated seriously and extensively. Our Attorneys in Nashville will fight for your full recovery and care. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries - Head Injury Lawyer Nashville, IL
Head injuries aren't always outwardly apparent, an individual suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. However, the effects of a brain injury can last far longer than a broken bone might. Often, those who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries also aren't aware that their other functions are also being impaired by the injury.
So that head injuries and their symptoms can be better understood, we've compiled a brief list. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Nashville have successfully fought for head injury claims before, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions - This injury type is typically seen in sports and auto accidents. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. This can cause loss of awareness, loss of consciousness, as well as alertness and ability to function for hours after the accident.
- Fractures - Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. Because of the force required to break the skull bone, these injuries are typically more life-threatening. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures - This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures - This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas - This injury is caused by blood clots on or around the brain which causes the brain to undergo pressure.
- Epidural Hematoma - This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of head injury typically results from a skull fracture that ruptures blood vessels in the head. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion - This type of hematoma is a direct injury of the brain. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, see a doctor or health professional as soon as possible. If you don't get care, you could seriously alter your life and your ability to do basic functions. If someone caused your injury, you can sue them to get the care you need and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Nashville have a proven themselves as champions for those who are injured due to negligence or willful acts, and they will fight for 100% of what you are owed and 100% of the recovery you need for your head injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries - Head Injury Attorney in Nashville
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn't always easy. While the skull can typically protect the brain in most cases, a traumatic accident can have the force required to cause injury to the brain. Your brain can still suffer serious trauma even if your skull isn't compromised . Our Head Injury Lawyers in Nashville recommend you look for these symptoms when trying to determine if someone is suffering from a brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light - If light or noise appears to negatively affect them and the light and noise are at normal levels, this can be a sign that the head trauma is more severe than initially realized.
- Abnormally Pale Skin - Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache - Severe Migraines or constant headaches can be signs of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision - If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues - Balance issues or difficulty walking can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating - Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability - Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
Noticing brain issues as soon as they start can help reduce damage and other issues that could arise later. Always, always get medical attention for a head injury as quickly as you can. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Nashville can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Nashville, IL - Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover, you deserve to heal, and you deserve to be compensated for your losses. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you shouldn't have to ask to get what you are owed by law. If you or someone you love who's been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Nashville who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Nashville can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page - Practice Areas.