Head Injury LawyerOld Mines, MO
The Old Mines Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries that are severe in nature are one of the most common sources of disability or death. Because of this, you should always seek immediate medical attention after a head injury. If you or someone you love has sustained a head injury and is now suffering from the effects of that injury you do have options to rectify the injury and get a recovery.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Old Mines always demand full compensation and recovery for their clients who are injured and suffering from traumatic brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers take these cases extremely seriously as they understand how debilitating and devastating a traumatic head injury can be to a person’s ability to complete ordinary tasks. We can help you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Old Mines, MO
Unlike other types of injuries where the injury can be outwardly apparent, a person who is suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. However, the effects of a brain injury can last far longer than a broken bone might. People with traumatic head injuries often do not realize they have them and may struggle with tasks they once considered routine after symptoms surface.
So what are the common types of head injuries, and what are the symptoms associated with that injury? Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Old Mines have successfully fought for head injury claims before, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This is the most common type of head injury. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures – This happens when the skull breaks under force. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – In this case, the brain can be damaged by the bone and force of the accident. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of head injury typically results from a skull fracture that ruptures blood vessels in the head. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This is a direct injury to the brain. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, and you should always seek care after any head injury. Your life can be seriously damaged by a head injury. If your head injury was caused because of someone else’s reckless actions, you have a right to recover physically and financially from that individual. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Old Mines have a proven themselves as champions for those who are injured due to negligence or willful acts, and they will fight for 100% of what you are owed and 100% of the recovery you need for your head injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Old Mines
Knowing how to detect when someone is suffering from a traumatic brain injury isn’t always simple. The skull is thick, but it can’t negate all damage that happens during an accident. Your brain can still be seriously damaged without any exterior signs. Here are several outwardly exhibited symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Old Mines have identified that can help you notice if someone is suffering from brain damage:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – If light or noise appears to negatively affect them and the light and noise are at normal levels, this can be a sign that the head trauma is more severe than initially realized.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache – Constant headaches are a sign of increased pressure or damage to the brain.
- Blurred Vision – When head trauma is significant, blurred vision is often a symptom that is exhibited early.
- Balance Issues – When someone had difficulty walking, and they aren’t suffering from leg or back issues, this can be a sign that they are suffering from traumatic brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn’t exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
Noticing brain issues as soon as they start can help reduce damage and other issues that could arise later. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Old Mines can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Old Mines, MO – Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to get the full recovery you are owed, whether it’s physical rehabilitation, medical needs, or financial awards that you can receive because of the injury. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to have your life changed, and you didn’t ask to have medical bills or lose work and lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Old Mines who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Old Mines can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.