Head Injury LawyerPerry, MO
The Perry Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Severe head injuries often lead to disability or death. Even if the head injury doesn't seem severe, you should still see a doctor to make sure. If you're currently suffering from a head injury and you need help getting what you are owed, don't worry. You do have options.
Burger Law's Personal Injury Lawyers in Perry always demand full compensation and recovery for their clients who are injured and suffering from traumatic brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers know how terrible head injuries are and how debilitating they can be to the injured's everyday functions. Our Lawyers in Perry can make sure you get exactly what you need. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries - Head Injury Lawyer Perry, MO
Unlike other types of injuries where the injury can be outwardly apparent, a person who is suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, unlike broken bones, can have lasting and serious consequences if not seen to immediately. Often, those who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries also aren't aware that their other functions are also being impaired by the injury.
So what are the common types of head injuries, and what are the symptoms associated with that injury? Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Perry have experience litigating an expansive variety of head injury claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions - This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. This can cause loss of awareness, loss of consciousness, as well as alertness and ability to function for hours after the accident.
- Fractures - Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. This type of head injury can be more severe because more force is required to break the thick skull bone. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures - This is one of the more common skull fracture types. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures - This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas - This injury is caused by blood clots on or around the brain which causes the brain to undergo pressure.
- Epidural Hematoma - This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of head injury typically results from a skull fracture that ruptures blood vessels in the head. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion - This is a direct injury to the brain. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, see a doctor or health professional as soon as possible. If you don't get care, you could seriously alter your life and your ability to do basic functions. You can sue the person who caused your traumatic brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Perry can help you with any questions about your rights, and the steps you can take to get a full recovery.
Symptoms of Head Injuries - Head Injury Attorney in Perry
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn't always easy. The skull is a strong, thick bone, but the brain underneath can be damaged even if the skull isn't damaged. If the force is strong enough, your brain will absolutely have damaged or injuries of some form that could be life-threatening. Here are several common symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Perry have identified that you should be aware of following any traumatic head injury or traumatic brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light - An unusual sensitivity to sound or lights that appear painful and bright can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormally Pale Skin - If a person looks abnormally pale after an injury, this can be an indicator of brain damage.
- Severe Constant Headache - Constant headaches are a sign of increased pressure or damage to the brain.
- Blurred Vision - When head trauma is significant, blurred vision is often a symptom that is exhibited early.
- Balance Issues - If the person could walk normally before, and now has difficulty balancing or walking, this is a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating - When the brain is damaged, the body has several signs to show that trauma has taken place. Abnormal sweating is a clear sign of potential brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability - A change in behavior, such as unusual irritability can be a sign of underlying brain damage.
Brain injuries need to be seen to and receive medical treatment as soon as possible. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Perry can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Perry, MO - Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover, you deserve to heal, and you deserve to be compensated for your losses. Remeber, you didn't want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who's been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Perry who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Perry can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page - Practice Areas.