Head Injury LawyerRalls County, MO
The Ralls County Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Traumatic Head injuries are one of the main causes of disability or death. Regardless of whether or not you believe the injury to be severe or minor, you should always consult a medical professional to make sure that you or a loved one is ok. When you’re hurt and suffering from debilitating injuries, you need professional help to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Ralls County fight for the 100% compensation of their clients who suffer from head injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers understand how severe head injuries can be and litigate these cases with the respect and intensity they deserve. We can help you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Ralls County, MO
Unlike someone with a broken arm, a person diagnosed with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, however, can have lasting consequences whereas broken bones can heal. People with traumatic head injuries often do not realize they have them and may struggle with tasks they once considered routine after symptoms surface.
So what are the common types of head injuries, and what are the symptoms associated with that injury? Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ralls County have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This is the most common type of head injury. Any force that causes the head to move in a whiplash-like motion, or any direct force that knocks into the skull can cause the brain to violently impact the inside of the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures – Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This is a direct injury to the brain. Symptoms include bruising, swelling of the brain, loss of consciousness, loss of motor functions and more.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, seek care immediately. Your health and well-being demand that your head injury gets the care it needs. You may be able to sue the person responsible for your injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ralls County can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Ralls County
Knowing if a person is suffering from or being affected by a brain injury isn’t always simple. While the skull can typically protect the brain in most cases, a traumatic accident can have the force required to cause injury to the brain. If the force is strong enough, your brain will absolutely have damaged or injuries of some form that could be life-threatening. Here are several outwardly exhibited symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Ralls County have identified that can help you notice if someone is suffering from brain damage:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – Abnormal sensitivity to light or noise is a sign that someone is suffering from head trauma.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Skin that appears unusually pale can be a sign that brain damage has occured.
- Severe Constant Headache – Headaches that are severe and persistent are a sign of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues – When someone had difficulty walking, and they aren’t suffering from leg or back issues, this can be a sign that they are suffering from traumatic brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn’t exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain Injuries, if not seen to as soon as possible, can cause serious health issues. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ralls County can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Ralls County, MO – Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover, you deserve to heal, and you deserve to be compensated for your losses. You didn’t ask to be injured, and you shouldn’t have to plead to get what you are owed. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Ralls County who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ralls County can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.