Head Injury LawyerRolla, MO
The Rolla Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries are almost always traumatic, in fact, they are one of the most common causes of disability or death. For this reason, head injuries of any severity should always be taken seriously regardless of whether it's a small bruise or a concussion/contusion. If you or a loved one has been hurt, and a head injury is now affecting your lifestyle, you do have options to make sure you are taken care of.
Burger Law's Personal Injury Lawyers in Rolla always demand full compensation and recovery for their clients who are injured and suffering from traumatic brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers take these cases extremely seriously as they understand how debilitating and devastating a traumatic head injury can be to a person's ability to complete ordinary tasks. We can help you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries - Head Injury Lawyer Rolla, MO
Head Injuries can be hard to notice, and a person with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. However, the effects of a brain injury can last far longer than a broken bone might. People with traumatic head injuries often do not realize they have them and may struggle with tasks they once considered routine after symptoms surface.
So that head injuries and their symptoms can be better understood, we've compiled a brief list. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Rolla have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions - This injury type is typically seen in sports and auto accidents. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. Signs of a concussion are loss of consciousness, disrupted vision, and loss of balance/awareness.
- Fractures - Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. This type of head injury can be more severe because more force is required to break the thick skull bone. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures - This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures - This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas - This injury occurs when blood clots in or around the brain and creates pressure that can damage the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma - This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This injury is caused by broken or ruptured blood vessels in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion - This is a direct injury to the brain. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, see a doctor or health professional as soon as possible. If you don't get care, you could seriously alter your life and your ability to do basic functions. You may be able to sue the person responsible for your injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Rolla can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries - Head Injury Attorney in Rolla
Knowing how to detect when someone is suffering from a traumatic brain injury isn't always simple. The skull is a strong, thick bone, but the brain underneath can be damaged even if the skull isn't damaged. Your brain can still be seriously damaged without any exterior signs. Our Head Injury Lawyers in Rolla recommend you look for these symptoms when trying to determine if someone is suffering from a brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light - If light or noise appears to negatively affect them and the light and noise are at normal levels, this can be a sign that the head trauma is more severe than initially realized.
- Abnormally Pale Skin - Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache - Headaches that are severe and persistent are a sign of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision - If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues - When someone had difficulty walking, and they aren't suffering from leg or back issues, this can be a sign that they are suffering from traumatic brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating - When the brain is damaged, the body has several signs to show that trauma has taken place. Abnormal sweating is a clear sign of potential brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability - Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain injuries need to be seen to and receive medical treatment as soon as possible. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Rolla can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. We know the levels of recovery or medical procedures that are required to correct and heal traumatic brain injuries, and we can make sure that you receive the procedures or medical attention you need for your injuries.
Head Injury Lawyer Rolla, MO - Call our Team Now
You are entitled to and deserve a full recovery and full compensation for your losses. Remeber, you didn't want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who's been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Rolla who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Rolla can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page - Practice Areas.