Head Injury LawyerSte. Genevieve County, MO
The Ste. Genevieve County Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries that are severe in nature are one of the most common sources of disability or death. Even if the head injury doesn’t seem severe, you should still see a doctor to make sure. If you or a loved one has been hurt, and a head injury is now affecting your lifestyle, you do have options to make sure you are taken care of.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County fight for the 100% compensation of their clients who suffer from head injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers always give these cases the complete attention and dedication they deserve because head injuries are extremely traumatic and need to be litigated seriously and extensively. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County can help you get the care you need and deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Ste. Genevieve County, MO
Unlike other types of injuries where the injury can be outwardly apparent, a person who is suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, however, can have lasting consequences whereas broken bones can heal. People with traumatic head injuries often do not realize they have them and may struggle with tasks they once considered routine after symptoms surface.
So what are the common types of head injuries, and what are the symptoms associated with that injury? Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This is the most common type of head injury. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures – This is a break in the thick skeletal bone. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – In this case, the brain can be damaged by the bone and force of the accident. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas – This injury occurs when blood clots in or around the brain and creates pressure that can damage the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury of the brain. Symptoms include bruising, swelling of the brain, loss of consciousness, loss of motor functions and more.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, and you should always seek care after any head injury. Your daily basic functions can be drastically affected by a head injury. You can sue the person who caused your traumatic brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County have a proven themselves as champions for those who are injured due to negligence or willful acts, and they will fight for 100% of what you are owed and 100% of the recovery you need for your head injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Ste. Genevieve County
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn’t always easy. The skull is thick, but it can’t negate all damage that happens during an accident. This can mean that bleeding, swelling, bruising, or even worse injuries can have occurred and be affecting you or your loved one without any outward signs of physical injury. Our Head Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County recommend you look for these symptoms when trying to determine if someone is suffering from a brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – An unusual sensitivity to sound or lights that appear painful and bright can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Skin that appears unusually pale can be a sign that brain damage has occured.
- Severe Constant Headache – Headaches that are severe and persistent are a sign of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues – If the person could walk normally before, and now has difficulty balancing or walking, this is a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – A change in behavior, such as unusual irritability can be a sign of underlying brain damage.
Brain Injuries, if not seen to as soon as possible, can cause serious health issues. With the brain, having the injury seen to and corrected as quickly as possible is paramount to ensuring that no further damage happens. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Ste. Genevieve County, MO – Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover, you deserve to heal, and you deserve to be compensated for your losses. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you shouldn’t have to ask to get what you are owed by law. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Ste. Genevieve County who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.