Head Injury LawyerTown & Country, MO
The Town & Country Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Traumatic Head injuries are one of the main causes of disability or death. For this reason, head injuries of any severity should always be taken seriously regardless of whether it's a small bruise or a concussion/contusion. If you or someone you love has sustained a head injury and is now suffering from the effects of that injury you do have options to rectify the injury and get a recovery.
Burger Law's Personal Injury Lawyers in Town & Country always demand full compensation and recovery for their clients who are injured and suffering from traumatic brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers always give these cases the complete attention and dedication they deserve because head injuries are extremely traumatic and need to be litigated seriously and extensively. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Town & Country can help you get the care you need and deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries - Head Injury Lawyer Town & Country, MO
Head Injuries can be hard to notice, and a person with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, unlike broken bones, can have lasting and serious consequences if not seen to immediately. Those who are suffering from brain injuries aren't always aware that their functions are being impaired.
To better understand head injuries, lets first detail what the most common types of head injuries are and what the symptoms surrounding those injuries are. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Town & Country are well versed in litigating head injuries, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions - This is the most common type of head injury. Any force that causes the head to move in a whiplash-like motion, or any direct force that knocks into the skull can cause the brain to violently impact the inside of the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures - Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. Because of the force required to break the skull bone, these injuries are typically more life-threatening. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures - This is one of the more common skull fracture types. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures - This is one of the more traumatic brain injuries as the brain itself is subject to damage. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas - This injury is caused by blood clots on or around the brain which causes the brain to undergo pressure.
- Epidural Hematoma - This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion - This is a direct injury to the brain. This head injury causes bruising and swelling inside of the brain. This injury is typically caused by trauma, but can also be related to other health reasons.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, seek care immediately. Your daily basic functions can be drastically affected by a head injury. You may be able to sue the person responsible for your injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Town & Country have a proven themselves as champions for those who are injured due to negligence or willful acts, and they will fight for 100% of what you are owed and 100% of the recovery you need for your head injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries - Head Injury Attorney in Town & Country
Knowing how to detect when someone is suffering from a traumatic brain injury isn't always simple. The skull is thick, but it can't negate all damage that happens during an accident. Your brain can still suffer serious trauma even if your skull isn't compromised . Here are several common symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Town & Country have identified that you should be aware of following any traumatic head injury or traumatic brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light - Abnormal sensitivity to light or noise is a sign that someone is suffering from head trauma.
- Abnormally Pale Skin - If a person looks abnormally pale after an injury, this can be an indicator of brain damage.
- Severe Constant Headache - Headaches that are severe and persistent are a sign of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision - When head trauma is significant, blurred vision is often a symptom that is exhibited early.
- Balance Issues - If the person could walk normally before, and now has difficulty balancing or walking, this is a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating - Abnormal sweating in conditions that normally wouldn't cause sweating can be a sign of brain trauma.
- Sensitive to Irritability - Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
Noticing brain issues as soon as they start can help reduce damage and other issues that could arise later. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Town & Country can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. We know the levels of recovery or medical procedures that are required to correct and heal traumatic brain injuries, and we can make sure that you receive the procedures or medical attention you need for your injuries.
Head Injury Lawyer Town & Country, MO - Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to get the full recovery you are owed, whether it's physical rehabilitation, medical needs, or financial awards that you can receive because of the injury. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you shouldn't have to ask to get what you are owed by law. If you or someone you love who's been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Town & Country who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Town & Country can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page - Practice Areas.