Head Injury LawyerTrenton, IL
The Trenton Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries that are severe in nature are one of the most common sources of disability or death. Regardless of whether or not you believe the injury to be severe or minor, you should always consult a medical professional to make sure that you or a loved one is ok. If you or a loved one has been hurt, and a head injury is now affecting your lifestyle, you do have options to make sure you are taken care of.
Burger Law's Personal Injury Lawyers in Trenton fight for the 100% compensation of their clients who suffer from head injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers always give these cases the complete attention and dedication they deserve because head injuries are extremely traumatic and need to be litigated seriously and extensively. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Trenton can help you get the care you need and deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries - Head Injury Lawyer Trenton, IL
Unlike other types of injuries where the injury can be outwardly apparent, a person who is suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, however, can have lasting consequences whereas broken bones can heal. Those who are suffering from brain injuries aren't always aware that their functions are being impaired.
So what are the common types of head injuries, and what are the symptoms associated with that injury? Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Trenton have successfully fought for head injury claims before, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions - This is the most common type of head injury. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures - This is a break in the thick skeletal bone. This type of head injury can be more severe because more force is required to break the thick skull bone. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures - This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures - In this case, the brain can be damaged by the bone and force of the accident. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas - This injury occurs when blood clots in or around the brain and creates pressure that can damage the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma - This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This injury is caused by broken or ruptured blood vessels in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion - This is a direct injury to the brain. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, get you or your loved one medical care immediately. Your health and well-being demand that your head injury gets the care it needs. You can sue the person who caused your traumatic brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Trenton can help you with any questions about your rights, and the steps you can take to get a full recovery.
Symptoms of Head Injuries - Head Injury Attorney in Trenton
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn't always easy. Your skull is thick and is designed to protect your brain from blunt force trauma, but even the skull has its limits and can't protect the brain in all cases. Your brain can still suffer serious trauma even if your skull isn't compromised . Here are several common symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Trenton have identified that you should be aware of following any traumatic head injury or traumatic brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light - An unusual sensitivity to sound or lights that appear painful and bright can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormally Pale Skin - If a person looks abnormally pale after an injury, this can be an indicator of brain damage.
- Severe Constant Headache - Constant headaches are a sign of increased pressure or damage to the brain.
- Blurred Vision - If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues - If the person could walk normally before, and now has difficulty balancing or walking, this is a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating - Abnormal sweating in conditions that normally wouldn't cause sweating can be a sign of brain trauma.
- Sensitive to Irritability - Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain Injuries, if not seen to as soon as possible, can cause serious health issues. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Trenton can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Trenton, IL - Call our Team Now
You deserve to get 100% of the recovery and compensation you are owed. Remember, you didn't ask to be injured, you didn't ask to have your life changed, and you didn't ask to have medical bills or lose work and lose wages. If you or someone you love who's been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Trenton who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Trenton can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page - Practice Areas.