Head Injury LawyerTroy, IL
The Troy Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Traumatic Head injuries are one of the main causes of disability or death. For this reason, head injuries of any severity should always be taken seriously regardless of whether it’s a small bruise or a concussion/contusion. When you’re hurt and suffering from debilitating injuries, you need professional help to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Troy fight for the full rights and recoveries of those who are suffering because of head injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers take these cases extremely seriously as they understand how debilitating and devastating a traumatic head injury can be to a person’s ability to complete ordinary tasks. We can help you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you deserve. Give our team a call at 314-648-8348 or 618-226-4811. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Troy, IL
Head injuries aren’t always outwardly apparent, an individual suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. The effects of a traumatic brain injury typically have lasting consequences. People with traumatic head injuries often do not realize they have them and may struggle with tasks they once considered routine after symptoms surface.
So what are the common types of head injuries, and what are the symptoms associated with that injury? Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Troy have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This injury type is typically seen in sports and auto accidents. Any force that causes the head to move in a whiplash-like motion, or any direct force that knocks into the skull can cause the brain to violently impact the inside of the skull. This can cause loss of awareness, loss of consciousness, as well as alertness and ability to function for hours after the accident.
- Fractures – Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This is one of the more traumatic brain injuries as the brain itself is subject to damage. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of head injury typically results from a skull fracture that ruptures blood vessels in the head. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury of the brain. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, get you or your loved one medical care immediately. Your health and well-being demand that your head injury gets the care it needs. You can sue the person who caused your traumatic brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Troy have a proven themselves as champions for those who are injured due to negligence or willful acts, and they will fight for 100% of what you are owed and 100% of the recovery you need for your head injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Troy
Knowing how to detect when someone is suffering from a traumatic brain injury isn’t always simple. The skull is a strong, thick bone, but the brain underneath can be damaged even if the skull isn’t damaged. Your brain can still suffer serious trauma even if your skull isn’t compromised . Our Head Injury Lawyers in Troy recommend you look for these symptoms when trying to determine if someone is suffering from a brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – If light or noise appears to negatively affect them and the light and noise are at normal levels, this can be a sign that the head trauma is more severe than initially realized.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – If a person looks abnormally pale after an injury, this can be an indicator of brain damage.
- Severe Constant Headache – Severe Migraines or constant headaches can be signs of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – Persistant blurred vision is a clear sign of brain trauma.
- Balance Issues – Balance issues or difficulty walking can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – When the brain is damaged, the body has several signs to show that trauma has taken place. Abnormal sweating is a clear sign of potential brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – A change in behavior, such as unusual irritability can be a sign of underlying brain damage.
Noticing brain issues as soon as they start can help reduce damage and other issues that could arise later. With the brain, having the injury seen to and corrected as quickly as possible is paramount to ensuring that no further damage happens. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Troy can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Troy, IL – Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover, you deserve to heal, and you deserve to be compensated for your losses. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to have your life changed, and you didn’t ask to have medical bills or lose work and lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Troy who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-648-8348 or 618-226-4811. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Troy can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.