Head Injury LawyerVandalia, IL
The Vandalia Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Traumatic Head injuries are one of the main causes of disability or death. Because of this, you should always seek immediate medical attention after a head injury. If you or someone you love has sustained a head injury and is now suffering from the effects of that injury you do have options to rectify the injury and get a recovery.
Burger Law's Personal Injury Lawyers in Vandalia always demand full compensation and recovery for their clients who are injured and suffering from traumatic brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers always give these cases the complete attention and dedication they deserve because head injuries are extremely traumatic and need to be litigated seriously and extensively. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Vandalia can help you get the care you need and deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries - Head Injury Lawyer Vandalia, IL
Unlike other types of injuries where the injury can be outwardly apparent, a person who is suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, unlike broken bones, can have lasting and serious consequences if not seen to immediately. Often, those who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries also aren't aware that their other functions are also being impaired by the injury.
To get a clear understanding of head injuries and their associated symptoms, let's take a look at a wide range of traumatic brain injuries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Vandalia are well versed in litigating head injuries, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions - This injury type is typically seen in sports and auto accidents. Any force that causes the head to move in a whiplash-like motion, or any direct force that knocks into the skull can cause the brain to violently impact the inside of the skull. This can cause loss of awareness, loss of consciousness, as well as alertness and ability to function for hours after the accident.
- Fractures - This is a break in the thick skeletal bone. This type of head injury can be more severe because more force is required to break the thick skull bone. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures - This is one of the more common skull fracture types. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures - In this case, the brain can be damaged by the bone and force of the accident. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas - These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma - This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion - This type of hematoma is a direct injury of the brain. This head injury causes bruising and swelling inside of the brain. This injury is typically caused by trauma, but can also be related to other health reasons.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, get you or your loved one medical care immediately. Your health and well-being demand that your head injury gets the care it needs. You may be able to sue the person responsible for your injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Vandalia can help you with any questions about your rights, and the steps you can take to get a full recovery.
Symptoms of Head Injuries - Head Injury Attorney in Vandalia
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn't always easy. The skull is thick, but it can't negate all damage that happens during an accident. If the force is strong enough, your brain will absolutely have damaged or injuries of some form that could be life-threatening. Our Head Injury Lawyers in Vandalia recommend you look for these symptoms when trying to determine if someone is suffering from a brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light - Abnormal sensitivity to light or noise is a sign that someone is suffering from head trauma.
- Abnormally Pale Skin - Skin that appears unusually pale can be a sign that brain damage has occured.
- Severe Constant Headache - Severe Migraines or constant headaches can be signs of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision - Persistant blurred vision is a clear sign of brain trauma.
- Balance Issues - When someone had difficulty walking, and they aren't suffering from leg or back issues, this can be a sign that they are suffering from traumatic brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating - Abnormal sweating in conditions that normally wouldn't cause sweating can be a sign of brain trauma.
- Sensitive to Irritability - If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn't exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain Injuries, if not seen to as soon as possible, can cause serious health issues. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Vandalia can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Vandalia, IL - Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover, you deserve to heal, and you deserve to be compensated for your losses. Remember, you didn't ask to be injured, you didn't ask to have your life changed, and you didn't ask to have medical bills or lose work and lose wages. If you or someone you love who's been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Vandalia who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won't require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Vandalia can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page - Practice Areas.