Head Injury LawyerWarrenton, MO
The Warrenton Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Traumatic Head injuries are one of the main causes of disability or death. Even if the head injury doesn’t seem severe, you should still see a doctor to make sure. When you’re hurt and suffering from debilitating injuries, you need professional help to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Warrenton fight for the 100% compensation of their clients who suffer from head injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers know how terrible head injuries are and how debilitating they can be to the injured’s everyday functions. Our Lawyers in Warrenton can make sure you get exactly what you need. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Warrenton, MO
Head injuries aren’t always outwardly apparent, an individual suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. The effects of a traumatic brain injury typically have lasting consequences. Often, those who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries also aren’t aware that their other functions are also being impaired by the injury.
So what are the common types of head injuries, and what are the symptoms associated with that injury? Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warrenton have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. Any force that causes the head to move in a whiplash-like motion, or any direct force that knocks into the skull can cause the brain to violently impact the inside of the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures – This happens when the skull breaks under force. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the most common type of skull fracture. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This is one of the more traumatic brain injuries as the brain itself is subject to damage. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This injury is caused by broken or ruptured blood vessels in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury to the brain, rather than an outside injury that affects it. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, and you should always seek care after any head injury. If you don’t get care, you could seriously alter your life and your ability to do basic functions. If your head injury was caused because of someone else’s reckless actions, you have a right to recover physically and financially from that individual. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warrenton have a proven themselves as champions for those who are injured due to negligence or willful acts, and they will fight for 100% of what you are owed and 100% of the recovery you need for your head injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Warrenton
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn’t always easy. Your skull is thick and is designed to protect your brain from blunt force trauma, but even the skull has its limits and can’t protect the brain in all cases. Your brain can still suffer serious trauma even if your skull isn’t compromised . Our Head Injury Lawyers in Warrenton recommend you look for these symptoms when trying to determine if someone is suffering from a brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – An unusual sensitivity to sound or lights that appear painful and bright can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Skin that appears unusually pale can be a sign that brain damage has occured.
- Severe Constant Headache – Constant headaches are a sign of increased pressure or damage to the brain.
- Blurred Vision – If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues – When someone had difficulty walking, and they aren’t suffering from leg or back issues, this can be a sign that they are suffering from traumatic brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn’t exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain Injuries, if not seen to as soon as possible, can cause serious health issues. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warrenton can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Warrenton, MO – Call our Team Now
You deserve to get 100% of the recovery and compensation you are owed. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to have your life changed, and you didn’t ask to have medical bills or lose work and lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Warrenton who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warrenton can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.