Head Injury LawyerWashington, MO
The Washington Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries that are severe in nature are one of the most common sources of disability or death. Even if the head injury doesn’t seem severe, you should still see a doctor to make sure. If you’re currently suffering from a head injury and you need help getting what you are owed, don’t worry. You do have options.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Washington fight for the full rights and recoveries of those who are suffering because of head injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers know how terrible head injuries are and how debilitating they can be to the injured’s everyday functions. Our Lawyers in Washington can make sure you get exactly what you need. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Washington, MO
Unlike someone with a broken arm, a person diagnosed with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. The effects of a traumatic brain injury typically have lasting consequences. People with traumatic head injuries often do not realize they have them and may struggle with tasks they once considered routine after symptoms surface.
To get a clear understanding of head injuries and their associated symptoms, let’s take a look at a wide range of traumatic brain injuries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Washington are well versed in litigating head injuries, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. Any force that causes the head to move in a whiplash-like motion, or any direct force that knocks into the skull can cause the brain to violently impact the inside of the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures – Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. This type of head injury can be more severe because more force is required to break the thick skull bone. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – In this case, the brain can be damaged by the bone and force of the accident. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury of the brain. This head injury causes bruising and swelling inside of the brain. This injury is typically caused by trauma, but can also be related to other health reasons.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, see a doctor or health professional as soon as possible. Your daily basic functions can be drastically affected by a head injury. If your head injury was caused because of someone else’s reckless actions, you have a right to recover physically and financially from that individual. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Washington can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Washington
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn’t always easy. The skull is thick, but it can’t negate all damage that happens during an accident. Your brain can still suffer serious trauma even if your skull isn’t compromised . Here are several common symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Washington have identified that you should be aware of following any traumatic head injury or traumatic brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – Abnormal sensitivity to light or noise is a sign that someone is suffering from head trauma.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache – Constant headaches are a sign of increased pressure or damage to the brain.
- Blurred Vision – When head trauma is significant, blurred vision is often a symptom that is exhibited early.
- Balance Issues – Balance issues or difficulty walking can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Abnormal sweating in conditions that normally wouldn’t cause sweating can be a sign of brain trauma.
- Sensitive to Irritability – Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
Noticing brain issues as soon as they start can help reduce damage and other issues that could arise later. Always, always get medical attention for a head injury as quickly as you can. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Washington can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Washington, MO – Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to get the full recovery you are owed, whether it’s physical rehabilitation, medical needs, or financial awards that you can receive because of the injury. Remeber, you didn’t want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Washington who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Washington can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.