Head Injury LawyerWildwood, MO
The Wildwood Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries that are severe in nature are one of the most common sources of disability or death. Regardless of whether or not you believe the injury to be severe or minor, you should always consult a medical professional to make sure that you or a loved one is ok. When you’re hurt and suffering from debilitating injuries, you need professional help to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Wildwood always demand full compensation and recovery for their clients who are injured and suffering from traumatic brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers always give these cases the complete attention and dedication they deserve because head injuries are extremely traumatic and need to be litigated seriously and extensively. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Wildwood can help you get the care you need and deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Wildwood, MO
Head Injuries can be hard to notice, and a person with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, unlike broken bones, can have lasting and serious consequences if not seen to immediately. Those who are suffering from brain injuries aren’t always aware that their functions are being impaired.
So that head injuries and their symptoms can be better understood, we’ve compiled a brief list. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Wildwood have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This is the most common type of head injury. This can be caused by force directly to the head, or by the head being violently shaken or pulled in a direction. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures – This is a break in the thick skeletal bone. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the most common type of skull fracture. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This is a direct injury to the brain. Symptoms include bruising, swelling of the brain, loss of consciousness, loss of motor functions and more.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, seek care immediately. Your life can be seriously damaged by a head injury. If someone caused your injury, you can sue them to get the care you need and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Wildwood can help you with any questions about your rights, and the steps you can take to get a full recovery.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Wildwood
Sometimes knowing whether or not someone has experienced a brain injury or is suffering from a head/brain injury isn’t always easy. The skull is thick, but it can’t negate all damage that happens during an accident. If the force is strong enough, your brain will absolutely have damaged or injuries of some form that could be life-threatening. Our Head Injury Lawyers in Wildwood recommend you look for these symptoms when trying to determine if someone is suffering from a brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – An unusual sensitivity to sound or lights that appear painful and bright can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Skin that appears unusually pale can be a sign that brain damage has occured.
- Severe Constant Headache – Headaches that are severe and persistent are a sign of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – Persistant blurred vision is a clear sign of brain trauma.
- Balance Issues – Balance issues or difficulty walking can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn’t exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain injuries need to be seen to and receive medical treatment as soon as possible. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Wildwood can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Wildwood, MO – Call our Team Now
You are entitled to and deserve a full recovery and full compensation for your losses. Remeber, you didn’t want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Wildwood who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Wildwood can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.