How to Chose a Law Firm Albion, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Albion, IL. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you should look for an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Albion, IL to represent you in any legal proceeding is a significant decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in Albion, IL, how do you know which firm is right for you? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Albion, IL to represent you, contact Burger Law right away. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Albion, IL. Our experienced attorneys have received a number of industry-recognized awards and together have over 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our personal injury law firm serving Albion, IL have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois receive over $170 million for their damages. We fight to make sure you get complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can hold onto the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or send us a message. Our talented personal injury lawyers near Albion, IL will discuss your case with you for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Albion, IL. We are dedicated to providing committed legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we personally handle every detail of your case and keep you informed of your options available to you and any news about your case. Our Albion, IL law firm's skilled lawyers and professional legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we provide steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and uncertainty of filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and have created a vast library of easy-to-use resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand what to expect in your personal injury case and choose the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Albion, IL
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. If you have a personal injury claim, it is likely that you have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Albion, IL to handle your case. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Albion, IL that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering support throughout the process and will continue to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to help you get a complete recovery.
We know that choosing a law firm in Albion, IL is a difficult decision and cannot be made hastily. You have your choice of countless Albion, IL personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to helping all Albion, IL residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—access great legal help and vital information about the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Albion, IL that is best for your personal needs. That is why we offer resources advising people with personal injury claims on everything from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Albion, IL that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have continue to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Get answers to common questions and valuable information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. View the book that covers the questions you must ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Albion, IL for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you collect the right information and weigh your decision based on a complete picture of each firm you are interested in. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Albion, IL before, take full advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Albion, IL, you should conduct research, request a case review and ask questions. The information you glean from these three actions choose a law firm in Albion, IL that meets your needs.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your homework on the Albion, IL law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Albion, IL area. You can find information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Albion, IL legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Albion, IL, all this information is essential.
- Ask for a free consultation. Many Albion, IL law firms have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. Do not pass up this excellent opportunity to get to know the people in the law firm that would be handling your case. Irrespective of the Albion, IL law firm you end up choosing, taking advantage of a consultation up front will give you valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what outcomes may be likely. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Albion, IL law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you hire or choose a law firm for your case. Your Albion, IL law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer all of your questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be able to honestly answer your questions about their credentials, experience and what they can do to help you. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Albion, IL to represent you. Attorney Gary Burger offers a free book with very helpful guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Albion, IL, including a list of what questions you should always ask before you hire a lawyer. You can find that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you choose Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Albion, IL personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your assigned lawyer and our team of paralegals will personally handle all aspects of your case. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will proudly send you to a Albion, IL lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of professional experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the means to fight for my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. If we do represent you and your family, we are well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We also have an extensive roladex of various experts across the country who are available to assist us in providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do their attorneys really go to court?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. We are legally required to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Albion, IL, are you enticed by a expensive billboard or a flashy television commercial, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law frequently win personal injury suits. We file claims and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Albion, IL law firm, we get involved in our Albion, IL community by donating our time and resources to several charities and initiatives. We take pride in Albion, IL and strive to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Things To Think About
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Albion, IL that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This significant decision should not be made based on a single characteristic; rather you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Albion, IL law firm. Consider all the facts and characteristics before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in Albion, IL, weigh all of the following factors.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Albion, IL law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of excellent success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do actual clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of professional and attentive paralegals and support staff who can keep your case organized and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Albion, IL law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with locations across the country or a one-person operation? There are benefits and drawbacks to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been in practice for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy to access or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Albion, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Albion, IL, you have only a short amount of time to file your claim and demand compensation in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there is disagreement about who is at fault, you absolutely must hire an experienced Albion, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for the compensation you deserve. With your future on the line, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Albion, IL that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Albion, IL that has the legal skill to secure maximum compensation in your case and the personal commitment to support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Albion, IL will work hards until we win your case. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Albion, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Albion, IL law firm. Talk to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Albion, IL about your case now and allow us to begin fighting for you. Call us right now at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family recover.