How to Chose a Law Firm Anna, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Anna, IL. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you need to hire an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Anna, IL to take on any legal case you face is a significant decision. Your law firm's skill and dedication to your case can have a huge impact on your future. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Anna, IL, how do you know if you are making the right decision? If you or someone you know has been injured by another person's negligence and you need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Anna, IL to represent you, contact Burger Law right now. Our law firm is a top personal injury firm in Anna, IL. Our skilled attorneys have earned numerous peer-reviewed awards and have more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our Anna, IL personal injury law firm have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois recover more than $170 million in compensation. We argue rigorously to make sure you get complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can keep the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or send us a message. Our skilled personal injury lawyers near Anna, IL are here to discuss your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Anna, IL. We are dedicated to providing thoughtful legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we take care of every aspect of your case and communicate with you often you informed of your options available to you and any news about your case. Our Anna, IL law firm's skilled lawyers and compassionate legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until we secure the case outcome you desire and offer stability and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and uncertainty of filing a personal injury claim. We are here for you and will begin fighting for you immediately. To help you stay informed and understand your situation, we have cultivate an arsenal of free resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand what to expect in your personal injury case and find the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Anna, IL
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. When you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Anna, IL to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Anna, IL that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering guidance throughout the process and will continue to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Anna, IL is a significant decision and one that should not be a a rash one. You have innumerable personal injury law firms to choose from in Anna, IL. Burger Law is dedicated to offering help to all Anna, IL residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—find great legal help and vital information pertaining to the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Anna, IL that is right for you and your needs. That is why we offer resources advising personal injury claimaints on everything from hiring a lawyer to filing a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Anna, IL that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have continue to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Get answers to common questions and vital information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. View the book that covers the questions you must ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Anna, IL for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to obtain all pertinent information and make a well-informed decision based on a thorough picture of each firm you are interested in. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Anna, IL before, you should take advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. To choose a law firm in Anna, IL, be sure to conduct research, request a case review and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Anna, IL that meets your needs.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Research the Anna, IL law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow Anna, IL area law firms. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Anna, IL legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Anna, IL, all this information is essential.
- Get a free consultation. The Anna, ILlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. Do not pass up this excellent opportunity to get to know the people in the law firm that would be handling your case. Irrespective of the Anna, IL law firm you end up choosing, taking advantage of an initial consultation before hiring a lawyer will provide you with valuable information regardingyour case such as whether you have a valid claim, what to expect from the suit process and what outcomes may be likely. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Anna, IL law firm everything they will do for you as their client.
- Ask questions. It is so important to ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Anna, IL law firm should be able to offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the technical knowledge and practical experience to easily answer your legal questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their qualifications and how they can help you. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Anna, IL. Attorney Gary Burger has written a free book with vital guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Anna, IL, including a list of what questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
Will a firm's named partner handle my personal injury claim, will it be handled by a newer or inexperienced lawyer, or will it be handled out?
When you choose Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your personal lawyer and our excellent legal staff will be responsible for your case and every individual action it requires. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will gladly send you to a Anna, IL lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively experienced in all personal injury cases. More importantly, we habitually win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over 50 years of professional experience and will demand your full recovery.
Does the law firm have the means to handle my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. When you become our client, know that we are well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We also have an expansive network of various experts all over the United States who are willing to help us by providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We will go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really know how to win a case?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. In every advertisement, we are required to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in Anna, IL, are you enticed by a huge billboard or a persuasive social media ad, or will you do your homework to find an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fiercely.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Anna, IL law firm, we like to support our Anna, IL community by making contributions and volunteering to different area charities and initiatives. We take pride in Anna, IL and are committed to always better our community.
Factors You Should Think About
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Anna, IL that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should weigh several factors in that decision. This significant decision should not be made based on an individual factor. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Anna, IL law firm. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you make your choice of a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Anna, IL, reflect on all of the following facts.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Anna, IL law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of impressive wins in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do other clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of professional and helpful paralegals and other staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Anna, IL law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been practicing professionally for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy for you to get to or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Anna, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Anna, IL and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to make a suit and request compensation in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is liable, you absolutely must hire a qualified Anna, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for a complete recovery. With your entire recovery on the line, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Anna, IL that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Anna, IL that has the technical skill to win your case and the personal commitment to guide you throughout the process. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Anna, IL will work hards until we get you the compensation you deserve. We stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Anna, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your Anna, IL law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Anna, IL about your case now and allow us to begin fighting for you. Call us right now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you recover the compensation you are owed.