How to Chose a Law Firm Bloomfield, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Bloomfield, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, one of the first things you need to do is hire an attorney. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Bloomfield, MO to take on any legal case you face is a major decision. Your law firm's skill and dedication to your case can have a huge impact on your future. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Bloomfield, MO, how do you know which firm is right for you? If you have a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Bloomfield, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law right away. Our law firm is a top personal injury firm in Bloomfield, MO. Our distinguished attorneys have earned a variety of peer-reviewed awards and together have over 70 years of combined litigation and trial experience. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our Bloomfield, MO personal injury law firm have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients recover more than $170 million in compensation. We demand to get you complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or fill out this form. Our talented personal injury lawyers near Bloomfield, MO are available for a free case review.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Bloomfield, MO. Our promise to you is to offer you top quality legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. As your law firm, we personally handle every aspect of your case and keep you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Bloomfield, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and attentive legal staff fearlessly defend your rights until we secure the case outcome you desire and offer steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance during the stress and uncertainty that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and have created a vast library of free resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about what to expect in your personal injury case and choose the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Bloomfield, MO
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. When you have a personal injury claim, it is likely that you have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO to handle your case. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Bloomfield, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering support throughout the process and will continue to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to help you get complete compensation for your damages.
We respect that choosing a law firm in Bloomfield, MO is a difficult decision and cannot be made lightly. There are many Bloomfield, MO personal injury firms, both good and bad, to choose from as your personal injury law firm. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to helping all Bloomfield, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—access great legal help and vital information pertaining to the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Bloomfield, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources guiding people with personal injury claims on everything from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Bloomfield, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have worked hard to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Get answers to many common questions and valuable information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. View the book that discusses all the questions you need to ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you obtain all pertinent information and weigh your decision based on a complete picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO before, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. To choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO, be sure to research, request a case review and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your homework on the Bloomfield, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, awards and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the Bloomfield, MO area. You can find information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Bloomfield, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO, all this information is essential.
- Request a free consultation. The Bloomfield, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you an idea of what working with that firm is like, should you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Regardless of the Bloomfield, MO law firm you ultimately choose, partaking in a free consultation before hiring a lawyer will provide you with valuable information about your legal situation such as what legal recourse is available to you, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Bloomfield, MO law firm questions about what services they offer you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you commit to or choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Bloomfield, MO law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the technical knowledge and practical experience to easily answer all of your questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is open and honest about their credentials, experience and what they can do to help you. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in Bloomfield, MO, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Burger Law's Gary Burger written and published a free book with very helpful advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO, including a list of the major questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
Will a firm's named partner handle my personal injury claim, will it be handled by a newer or inexperienced lawyer, or will it be handled out?
When you choose Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Bloomfield, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your designated lawyer and our team of paralegals will be responsible for every single part of your case. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will gladly refer you to a Bloomfield, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of professional experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the means to handle my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. When you become our client, know that we are well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We even have an extensive roladex of experts throughout the United States who are available to assist us by providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We will go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do they really know how to win a case?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. We are required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you falling for a expensive billboard or a slick television commercial, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file lawsuits and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Bloomfield, MO law firm, we get involved in our Bloomfield, MO community by making contributions and volunteering to a number of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Bloomfield, MO and strive to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Things You Should Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This significant decision should not be made based on one fact alone; rather you need to carefully consider the whole picture, including all relevant characteristics of the Bloomfield, MO law firm. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you choose a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO, weigh all of the following factors.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Bloomfield, MO law firm work on many cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of great outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do previous clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: does the firm have a team of professional and courteous paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Bloomfield, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a single-person operation? There are pros and cons to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been in practice for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy for you to get to or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Bloomfield, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Bloomfield, MO and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to make your claim and demand your financial recovery in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is liable, it is essential that you hire an experienced Bloomfield, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and demand the compensation you deserve. With your entire recovery in the balance, it is important that you choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Bloomfield, MO that has the technical ability to secure maximum compensation in your case and the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Bloomfield, MO will fight until we get you the compensation you deserve. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Bloomfield, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Bloomfield, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Bloomfield, MO about your case now and allow us to begin working for you. Call us right now at or message us here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family recover.