How to Chose a Law Firm Chester, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Chester, IL. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, one of the first things you need to do is hire an attorney. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Chester, IL to take on any legal case you face is an important decision. A large part of your future depends upon the skill and dedication of the firm you choose. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in Chester, IL, how do you know the right decision to make? If you have a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Chester, IL to represent you, reach out to Burger Law right now. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Chester, IL. Our distinguished attorneys have earned a number of legal practice awards and have more than 70 years of combined litigation and trial experience. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our personal injury law firm serving Chester, IL have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients recover over $170 million in compensation. We demand to make sure you get complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or fill out this form. Our talented Chester, IL personal injury lawyers will speak with you about your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Chester, IL. As our client, we offer you top quality legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. As your law firm, we handle every aspect of your case and maintain clear and frequent communication with you to keep you apprised of your options available to you and any news about your case. Our Chester, IL law firm's accomplished lawyers and compassionate legal staff fearlessly defend your rights until we secure the case outcome you desire and provide stability and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and anxiety of filing a personal injury claim. We are here for you and will begin fighting for you immediately. To help you stay informed and understand your situation, we offer a vast library of accessible resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand what to expect in your personal injury case and choose the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Chester, IL
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, it is likely that you have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Chester, IL to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Chester, IL that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering support throughout the process and will continue to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to help you get a complete recovery.
We respect that choosing a law firm in Chester, IL is a major decision and cannot be made hastily. You have your choice of countless Chester, IL personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to offering help to all Chester, IL residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—find quality legal help and vital information regarding the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Chester, IL that is right for you and your needs. That is why we have put together resources directiong personal injury claimaints on the process from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Chester, IL that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have worked hard to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Get answers to many common questions and important information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help you in your injury claim. Read the book that covers all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Chester, IL for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to collect the right information and weigh your decision based on a complete understanding of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inChester, IL for your legal needs, take full advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. To choose a law firm in Chester, IL, be sure to research, request a case review and ask questions. The information you glean from these three actions choose a law firm in Chester, IL that meets your needs.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Research the Chester, IL law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, awards and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the Chester, IL area. You can find information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the types of cases the law firm takes and the law firm's reputation in the Chester, IL legal community. When you need to choose a law firm in Chester, IL, all this information is essential.
- Request a free consultation. Many Chester, IL law firms offer you a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get an idea of what working with that firm is like, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Irrespective of the Chester, IL law firm you choose in the end, participating in an initial consultation will provide you with valuable information about your legal situation such as what legal recourse is available to you, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Chester, IL law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Chester, IL law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer all of your questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their credentials, experience and how they will help you win your case. Ask questions about the value the firm brings to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in Chester, IL, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Attorney Gary Burger written and published a free book with great information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Chester, IL, including a list of what questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. See that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The smartest thing you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Chester, IL personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your assigned lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will be responsible for all aspects of your case. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will proudly recommend to you a Chester, IL lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know how to win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over 50 years of professional experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to fight for my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. If we do represent you and your family, our law firm is well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have a vast network of experts throughout the United States who are willing to assist us by providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We will go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do their attorneys really go to court?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. In every advertisement, we are legally obligated to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We believe this completely. When you choose a law firm in Chester, IL, are you falling for a nice billboard or a slick social media ad, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file claims and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Illinois
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Illinois
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Illinois
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Illinois
- Car Accident Attorney in Illinois
As a Chester, IL law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also like to support our Chester, IL community by volunteering our time and resources to a variety of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Chester, IL and are committed to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Factors To Consider
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Chester, IL that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This significant decision should not be based on an individual factor; rather it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each Chester, IL law firm weighed against each other. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you choose a law firm. To choose a law firm in Chester, IL, think about all of the following factors.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Chester, IL law firm work on many cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of great wins in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of professional and courteous paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Chester, IL law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations throughout the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are pros and cons to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office in a location that is convenient for you or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Chester, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Chester, IL and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to make a suit and request compensation in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there are disputes about who is liable, you absolutely must hire a qualified Chester, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for a complete recovery. With your entire recovery in the balance, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Chester, IL that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Chester, IL that has the legal skill to secure maximum compensation in your case and the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near Chester, IL will fight until we get you the compensation you deserve. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about improving the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Chester, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Chester, IL law firm. Talk to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Chester, IL about your case now and we will start working for you. Call us right now at or message us here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family recover.