How to Chose a Law Firm Clayton, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Clayton, MO. After you or someone you love has been injured in a negligence-related accident, you should look for an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Clayton, MO to take on any legal case you face is a significant decision. Your law firm's skill and dedication to your case can have a huge impact on your future. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Clayton, MO, how do you know if you are making the right decision? If you have a personal injury claim and need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Clayton, MO to represent you, speak to Burger Law right now. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Clayton, MO. Our accomplished attorneys have received a number of industry-recognized awards and hold more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our Clayton, MO personal injury law firm have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients receive more than $170 million to make them whole again. We argue rigorously to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can hold onto the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or fill out this form. Our talented Clayton, MO personal injury lawyers will discuss your case with you for free.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Clayton, MO. We are dedicated to providing committed legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. We take care of every aspect of your case and keep you informed of all matters related to your case. Our Clayton, MO law firm's skilled lawyers and knowledgeable legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until we secure the case outcome you desire and provide stability and carefully weighed guidance during the stress and uncertainty of filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and have created a vast library of free resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Gain insight into your options in your personal injury case and choose the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Clayton, MO
Your legal process begins by hiring a law firm. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, you are likely unfamiliar with the civil suit process and have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Clayton, MO to handle your case. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Clayton, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering guidance throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Clayton, MO is a difficult decision and cannot be made hastily. You have your choice of countless Clayton, MO personal injury firms to choose from. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to offering help to all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Clayton, MO, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—find quality legal help and necessary information pertaining to the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Clayton, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources advising personal injury claimaints on everything from choosing a lawyer to filing a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Clayton, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have worked hard to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Find answers to many common questions and vital information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. Read the book that discusses the questions you must ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Things You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Clayton, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to obtain the right information and make a well-informed decision based on an accurate picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Clayton, MO before, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. To choose a law firm in Clayton, MO, you should research, request a case review and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Clayton, MO that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your research on the Clayton, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the Clayton, MO area. You can find information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Clayton, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Clayton, MO, all this information is essential.
- Get a free consultation. Many Clayton, MO law firms have the option of a free initial consultation or case review. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you some insight into working with that firm, should you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Regardless of the Clayton, MO law firm you choose in the end, participating in a consultation up front before hiring a lawyer will provide you with valuable information about your legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Clayton, MO law firm everything they will do for you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you hire or choose a law firm for your case. Your Clayton, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the technical knowledge and practical experience to confidently answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be able to honestly answer your questions about their credentials, experience and what they can do to help you. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Clayton, MO to represent you. Burger Law's Gary Burger offers a free book with very helpful information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Clayton, MO, including a list of the major questions you must ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Remember to ask questions like:
When I hire you, who will handle my personal injury claim—a firm partner, an inexperienced or junior-level lawyer, or someone else?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Clayton, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your designated lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will personally handle every single part of your case. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will gladly recommend to you a Clayton, MO lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. More importantly, we know how to win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than 50 years of professional experience and will demand your full recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to fight for my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. When you become our client, know that we are well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We even have a vast network of various experts throughout the United States who are able to help us in providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really know how to win a case?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. We are legally required to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Clayton, MO, are you enticed by a huge billboard or a persuasive television commercial, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file claims and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a Clayton, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also like to support our Clayton, MO community by making contributions and volunteering to a variety of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Clayton, MO and strive to do our part to help our community.
Characteristics To Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Clayton, MO that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This significant decision should not be based on one fact alone; rather you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Clayton, MO law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you choose a law firm. To choose a law firm in Clayton, MO, pay attention to all of the following facts.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Clayton, MO law firm work on many cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of excellent success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of professional and helpful paralegals and other staff who will help organize your case and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Clayton, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a one-person operation? There are pros and cons to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy to access or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Clayton, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Clayton, MO and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to file a claim and demand your financial recovery in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there is disagreement about who is at fault, you absolutely must hire an experienced Clayton, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get a complete recovery. With your future in the balance, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Clayton, MO that is capable of and willing to demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Clayton, MO that has the legal skill to win your case and the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout the process. Our personal injury law firm near Clayton, MO will work hards until we win your case. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Clayton, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Clayton, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Clayton, MO about your case now and allow us to begin working for you. Call us right now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family recover.