How to Chose a Law Firm Collinsville, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Collinsville, IL. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, one of the first things you need to do is hire an attorney. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Collinsville, IL to take on any legal case you face is a significant decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Collinsville, IL, how do you know which firm is right for you? If you or someone you know has been injured by another person's negligence and you need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Collinsville, IL to represent you, speak to Burger Law right away. Our personal injury law firm near Collinsville, IL is a leader in personal injury law. Our skilled attorneys have received a variety of peer-reviewed awards and have more than 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our Collinsville, IL personal injury law firm have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients recover over $170 million to compensate them for their damages. We fight to make sure you get complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or send us a message. Our talented personal injury lawyers near Collinsville, IL are available for a free case review.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Collinsville, IL. We are dedicated to providing top quality legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. We handle every aspect of your case and communicate with you often you informed of all matters related to your case. Our Collinsville, IL law firm's accomplished lawyers and compassionate legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until we secure the case outcome you desire and provide steadfast support and sound advice to protect you from the stress and anxiety of filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and produced an arsenal of easy-to-use resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand your options in your personal injury case and choose the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Collinsville, IL
Your legal process begins by hiring a law firm. When you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Collinsville, IL that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and is willing to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to get you a complete recovery.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Collinsville, IL is a difficult decision and one that should not be a a rash one. You have your choice of countless Collinsville, IL personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to helping all Collinsville, IL residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not just those who choose to hire us as their law firm—get access to great legal help and vital information pertaining to the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Collinsville, IL that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources directiong personal injury claimaints on the process from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Collinsville, IL that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have made it a priority to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Get answers to many common questions and vital information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. See the book that discusses all the questions you need to ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Things You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to obtain the right information and make a well-informed decision based on an accurate understanding of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inCollinsville, IL for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL, be sure to do your homework, request a case review and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL that is best for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your homework on the Collinsville, IL law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the Collinsville, IL area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Collinsville, IL legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL, all this information is essential.
- Request a free consultation. The Collinsville, ILlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Regardless of the Collinsville, IL law firm you choose in the end, taking advantage of a free consultation will provide you with valuable information about your case such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Collinsville, IL law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. Your Collinsville, IL law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the technical knowledge and practical experience to easily answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their qualifications and how they will help you win your case. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Collinsville, IL. Burger Law's Gary Burger has written a free book with great advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL, including a list of what questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. One of the best things you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
As a client of Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Collinsville, IL personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your designated lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will personally handle your case and every individual action it requires. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will happily send you to a Collinsville, IL lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively experienced in all personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know how to win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of combined experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to fight for my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. When you become our client, know that we have the means and will use all the resources needed to win. We even have a vast network of experts throughout the United States who are available to assist us in providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do their attorneys really go to court?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. In every advertisement, we are legally required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL, what are you basing your decision on? Are you enticed by a nice billboard or a flashy television commercial, or will you do your homework to find an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time. We file claims and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The lawyers of Burger Law personally handle every part of every personal injury case we represent. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Illinois
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Illinois
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Illinois
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Illinois
- Car Accident Attorney in Illinois
As a Collinsville, IL law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also like to support our Collinsville, IL community by volunteering our time and resources to a number of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Collinsville, IL and strive to do our part to help our community.
Characteristics To Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should weigh several factors in that decision. This crucial decision should not be made based on an individual factor. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Collinsville, IL law firm. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you choose a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL, pay attention to all of the following factors.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Collinsville, IL law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of amazing outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Office staff: is there a staff of capable and courteous paralegals and other staff who can keep your case organized and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Collinsville, IL law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: is it a large firm with locations throughout the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy for you to get to or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Collinsville, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Collinsville, IL and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to file your claim and request compensation in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is liable, you absolutely must hire an experienced Collinsville, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and demand a complete recovery. With your entire recovery on the line, it is essential that you choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Collinsville, IL that has the technical ability to win your case as well as the personal commitment to support you throughout the process. Our personal injury law firm near Collinsville, IL will work hards until we win your case. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Collinsville, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your Collinsville, IL law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Collinsville, IL about your case for free today and allow us to begin working for you. Call us now at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family recover.