How to Chose a Law Firm Florissant, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Florissant, MO. After you or someone you love has been injured in a negligence-related accident, one of the first things you need to do is hire an attorney. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Florissant, MO to take on any legal case you face is a significant decision. A large part of your future depends upon the skill and dedication of the firm you choose. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Florissant, MO area, so how do you know if you are making the right decision? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Florissant, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law immediately. Our personal injury law firm near Florissant, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our skilled attorneys have received a number of legal practice awards and hold more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our Florissant, MO personal injury law firm have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois receive more than $170 million to make them whole again. We demand to get you complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can keep the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or reach us online. Our talented Florissant, MO personal injury lawyers are available for a free case review.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Florissant, MO. Our promise to you is to offer you thoughtful legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. As your law firm, we personally handle every detail of your case and maintain clear and frequent communication with you to keep you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Florissant, MO law firm's skilled lawyers and attentive legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until we secure the case outcome you desire and offer steadfast support and sound advice to protect you from the stress and uncertainty that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and produced a vast library of easy-to-use resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about what to expect in your personal injury case and select the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Florissant, MO
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. When you have a personal injury claim, you are likely unfamiliar with the civil suit process and have many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Florissant, MO to represent you. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Florissant, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt support throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to get you a complete recovery.
We respect that choosing a law firm in Florissant, MO is a major decision and cannot be a a rash one. There are many Florissant, MO personal injury firms, both good and bad, to choose from as your personal injury law firm. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to helping all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Florissant, MO, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—access great legal help and valuable information pertaining to the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Florissant, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we offer resources directiong people with personal injury claims on everything from hiring a lawyer to filing a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Florissant, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have worked hard to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Get answers to common questions and valuable information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help you in your injury claim. View the book that covers all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When you need to choose a law firm in Florissant, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to get all pertinent information and make a well-informed decision based on a complete picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inFlorissant, MO for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Florissant, MO, be sure to conduct research, request a case review and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Florissant, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your homework on the Florissant, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the Florissant, MO area. You can find information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Florissant, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Florissant, MO.
- Request a free consultation. The Florissant, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may offer you a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get an idea of what working with that firm is like, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. Do not pass up this excellent opportunity to get to know the people in the law firm that would be handling your case. Regardless of the Florissant, MO law firm you choose in the end, partaking in a consultation up front before hiring a lawyer will provide you with valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as what legal recourse is available to you, what the claim process will be like and what outcomes may be likely. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Florissant, MO law firm everything they will do for you as their client.
- Ask questions. It is so important to ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Florissant, MO law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the technical knowledge and practical experience to easily answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their qualifications and what they can do to help you. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Florissant, MO to represent you. Attorney Gary Burger offers a free book with vital advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Florissant, MO, including a list of what questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you hire Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your personal lawyer and our excellent legal staff will be responsible for every single part of your case. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will happily refer you to a Florissant, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we are extensively experienced in all personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know how to win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience and will demand your full recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to pursue my case?
At Burger Law we finance our own cases and never ask our clients for money to pursue their cases. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. When you become our client, know that we are well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have a vast network of experts all over the country who will help us in providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really have experience?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. In every advertisement, we are required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in Florissant, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you attracted by a expensive billboard or a clever television commercial, or do you want an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a Florissant, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also support our Florissant, MO community by making contributions and volunteering to a number of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Florissant, MO and strive to do our part to help our community.
Characteristics You Should Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Florissant, MO that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This consequential decision should not be based on an individual factor. Instead, you need to carefully consider the whole picture, including all relevant characteristics of the Florissant, MO law firm. Consider all the facts and characteristics before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in Florissant, MO, think about all of the following factors.
You should make a decision based on:
- Practice areas: does the Florissant, MO law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of amazing wins in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do other clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Office staff: does the firm have a team of professional and courteous paralegals and other staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Florissant, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and accolades?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a one-person operation? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy for you to get to or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Florissant, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Florissant, MO, you have only a short amount of time to file a claim and demand your financial recovery in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is liable, you absolutely must hire an experienced Florissant, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and demand the compensation you deserve. With your future on the line, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Florissant, MO that can and will demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Florissant, MO that has the technical skill to secure maximum compensation in your case and the personal commitment to support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Florissant, MO will work hards until we get you the compensation you deserve. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Florissant, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We fight for you with the ferocity and dedication you deserve from your Florissant, MO law firm. Talk to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Florissant, MO about your case now and we will start working for you. Call us now at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family get the recovery you deserve.