How to Chose a Law Firm Franklin County, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Franklin County, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, hiring an attorney should be one of your top priorities. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Franklin County, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is an important decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Franklin County, MO area, so how do you know which firm is right for you? If you or someone you know has been injured by another person's negligence and you need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Franklin County, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law immediately. Our personal injury law firm near Franklin County, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our skilled attorneys hold a variety of industry-recognized awards and together have over 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our personal injury law firm serving Franklin County, MO have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois recover more than $170 million to make them whole again. We argue rigorously to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or fill out this form. Our skilled Franklin County, MO personal injury lawyers are available for a free case review.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Franklin County, MO. As our client, we offer you thoughtful legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. We handle every detail of your case and maintain clear and frequent communication with you to keep you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Franklin County, MO law firm's accomplished lawyers and attentive legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until we secure the case outcome you desire and offer stability and sound advice during the stress and anxiety of filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. To help you stay informed and understand your situation, we produced a vast library of easy-to-use resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Gain insight into your options in your personal injury case and select the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Franklin County, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. If you have a personal injury claim, it is likely that you have many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Franklin County, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to get you a complete recovery.
We know that choosing a law firm in Franklin County, MO is a significant decision and cannot be made hastily. You have your choice of countless Franklin County, MO personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to offering help to all Franklin County, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—find great legal help and valuable information pertaining to the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Franklin County, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources directiong people with personal injury claims on the process from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Franklin County, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have continue to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Get answers to many common questions and important information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help you in your injury claim. Read the book that discusses the questions you must ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to obtain the right information and make a well-informed decision based on a thorough understanding of each firm you are interested in. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inFranklin County, MO for your legal needs, take full advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO, you should conduct research, request a case review and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your research on the Franklin County, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Franklin County, MO area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the Franklin County, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO, all this information is essential.
- Request a free consultation. Many Franklin County, MO law firms have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get an idea of what working with that firm is like, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Irrespective of the Franklin County, MO law firm you choose in the end, participating in a free consultation before hiring a lawyer will give you valuable information regardingyour case such as what legal recourse is available to you, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Franklin County, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. It is so important to ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. Your Franklin County, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the technical knowledge and practical experience to confidently answer all of your questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is open and honest about their qualifications and how they can help you. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Franklin County, MO. Burger Law's Gary Burger has written a free book with great advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO, including a list of what questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you might not know how to choose a law firm. One of the best things you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Remember to ask questions like:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you hire Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your designated lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will be responsible for all aspects of your case. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will proudly refer you to a Franklin County, MO lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. More importantly, we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of professional experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the means to fight for my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. When you become our client, know that we have the means and will use all the resources needed to win. We even have an extensive roladex of various experts throughout the United States who will assist us in providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do their attorneys really go to court?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings regularly. In every advertisement, we are legally obligated to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you falling for a expensive billboard or a flashy television commercial, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file claims and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a Franklin County, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also get involved in our Franklin County, MO community by donating our time and resources to several charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Franklin County, MO and strive to do our part to help our community.
Things To Consider
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This crucial decision should not be based on an individual factor. Instead, it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each Franklin County, MO law firm weighed against each other. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you choose a law firm. To choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO, pay attention to all of the following facts.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Franklin County, MO law firm work on many cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of great success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do actual clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: does the firm have a team of capable and attentive paralegals and other staff who will help organize your case and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Franklin County, MO law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a single-person operation? There are benefits and drawbacks to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been in practice for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Franklin County, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Franklin County, MO, you have limited time to file a suit and request your financial recovery in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there are disputes about who is liable, it is essential that you hire a qualified Franklin County, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get the compensation you deserve. With your future in the balance, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Franklin County, MO that has the technical ability to secure maximum compensation in your case as well as the personal capacity to guide you throughout the process. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Franklin County, MO will fight until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Franklin County, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Franklin County, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Franklin County, MO about your case now and allow us to begin working for you. Call us immediately at or message us here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you recover the compensation you are owed.