How to Chose a Law Firm Gerald, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Gerald, MO. After you or someone you love has been injured in a negligence-related accident, you need to hire an attorney right away. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Gerald, MO to take on any legal case you face is an important decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Gerald, MO area, so how do you know if you are making the right decision? If you or someone you know has a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Gerald, MO to represent you, contact Burger Law right now. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Gerald, MO. Our skilled attorneys have received a number of legal practice awards and hold more than 70 years of combined litigation and trial experience. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our personal injury law firm serving Gerald, MO have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois recover over $170 million to compensate them for their damages. We fight to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or fill out this form. Our skilled personal injury lawyers near Gerald, MO are here to discuss your case for free.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Gerald, MO. Our promise to you is to offer you thoughtful legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. We handle every aspect of your case and communicate with you often you apprised of your options available to you and any news about your case. Our Gerald, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and knowledgeable legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until we secure the case outcome you desire and offer steadfast support and sound advice during the stress and anxiety of filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and have cultivate an arsenal of accessible resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about what to expect in your personal injury case and select the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Gerald, MO
Your legal process begins by hiring a law firm. If you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Gerald, MO to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Gerald, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering guidance throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Gerald, MO is a major decision and should not be made lightly. You have your choice of countless Gerald, MO personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to helping all Gerald, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—find great legal help and important information regarding the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Gerald, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have put together resources directiong personal injury claimaints on everything from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Gerald, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have worked hard to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Get answers to common questions and vital information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published several books to help you in your injury claim. Read the book that covers all the questions you need to ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When trying to choose a law firm in Gerald, MO for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you collect all pertinent information and make a well-informed decision based on a complete picture of each firm you are considering. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inGerald, MO for your legal needs, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Gerald, MO, be sure to research, request a consultation and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Gerald, MO that meets your needs.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your research on the Gerald, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Gerald, MO area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the Gerald, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Gerald, MO, all this information is essential.
- Request a free consultation. The Gerald, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may offer you a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Regardless of the Gerald, MO law firm you choose in the end, making use of a consultation up front will give you valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what to expect from the suit process and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Gerald, MO law firm everything they will do for you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Gerald, MO law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to easily answer all of your questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is able to honestly answer your questions about their qualifications and how they will help you win your case. Ask lawyers what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Gerald, MO to represent you. Burger Law's Gary Burger offers a free book with great guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Gerald, MO, including a list of what questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you may not know how to choose a law firm. One of the best things you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Remember to ask questions like:
Will a firm's named partner handle my personal injury claim, will it be handled by a newer or inexperienced lawyer, or will it be handled out?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Gerald, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your personal lawyer and our excellent legal staff will be responsible for all aspects of your case. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will proudly recommend to you a Gerald, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know how to win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from criminal defense to workers' compensation to family law. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over half a century of combined experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to handle my case?
At Burger Law we finance our own cases and never ask our clients for money to pursue their cases. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. If we do represent you and your family, we have the means and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have an expansive network of experts across the country who are able to help us in providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do their attorneys really go to court?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. We are required to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in Gerald, MO, are you falling for a nice billboard or a clever television commercial, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time. We file lawsuits and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Gerald, MO law firm, we support our Gerald, MO community by volunteering our time and resources to several charities and initiatives. We take pride in Gerald, MO and are committed to do our part to help our community.
Characteristics To Consider
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Gerald, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This significant decision should not be made based on one fact alone; rather it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each Gerald, MO law firm weighed against each other. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you choose a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Gerald, MO, reflect on all of the following facts.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Gerald, MO law firm work on many cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of excellent outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do other clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of professional and helpful paralegals and other staff who will help organize your case and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Gerald, MO law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and recognition?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations throughout the country or a one-person operation? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been in practice for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Gerald, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Gerald, MO, you have limited time to file a suit and demand your financial recovery in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is liable, it is essential that you hire a capable Gerald, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and demand the compensation you deserve. With your entire recovery on the line, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Gerald, MO that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Gerald, MO that has the legal ability to win your case and the personal capacity to guide you throughout the process. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Gerald, MO will fight until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Gerald, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your Gerald, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Gerald, MO about your case for free today and we will start fighting for you. Call us right now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family recover.