How to Chose a Law Firm Jacksonville, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Jacksonville, IL. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, hiring an attorney should be one of your top priorities. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Jacksonville, IL to represent you in any legal proceeding is an important decision. A large part of your future depends upon the skill and dedication of the firm you choose. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Jacksonville, IL, how do you know the right decision to make? If you have a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Jacksonville, IL to represent you, contact Burger Law immediately. Our personal injury law firm near Jacksonville, IL is a leader in personal injury law. Our accomplished attorneys have earned a variety of peer-reviewed awards and together have over 70 years of combined litigation and trial experience. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our personal injury law firm serving Jacksonville, IL have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients collect more than $170 million to make them whole again. We fight to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or reach us online. Our skilled personal injury lawyers near Jacksonville, IL will speak with you about your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Jacksonville, IL. We are dedicated to providing thoughtful legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we handle every aspect of your case and keep you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Jacksonville, IL law firm's skilled lawyers and attentive legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until we secure the case outcome you desire and provide steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance during the stress and uncertainty of filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. To help you stay informed and understand your situation, we offer an arsenal of free resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand your options in your personal injury case and select the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Jacksonville, IL
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, it is typical to face many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Jacksonville, IL that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering guidance throughout the process and is willing to do whatever it takes to get you a complete recovery.
We know that choosing a law firm in Jacksonville, IL is a difficult decision and cannot be a a rash one. There are many Jacksonville, IL personal injury firms, both good and bad, to choose from as your personal injury law firm. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to offering help to all Jacksonville, IL residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—find quality legal help and valuable information pertaining to the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Jacksonville, IL that is right for you and your needs. That is why we offer resources guiding personal injury claimaints on the process from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Jacksonville, IL that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have made it a priority to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Get answers to many common questions and vital information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help you in your injury claim. View the book that covers all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Things You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you get all pertinent information and make a careful decision based on an accurate understanding of each firm you are interested in. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inJacksonville, IL for your legal needs, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL, be sure to conduct research, request a consultation and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Research the Jacksonville, IL law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other Jacksonville, IL area law firms. You can find information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the Jacksonville, IL legal community's opinion of the law firm. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL.
- Ask for a free consultation. Many Jacksonville, IL law firms have the option of a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Regardless of the Jacksonville, IL law firm you choose in the end, taking advantage of a free consultation before hiring a lawyer will give you valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what to expect from the suit process and what outcomes may be likely. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Jacksonville, IL law firm questions about what services they offer you as their client.
- Ask questions. It is so important to ask questions before you hire or choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Jacksonville, IL law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the technical knowledge and practical experience to confidently answer all of your questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their qualifications and how they can help you. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Jacksonville, IL. Burger Law's Gary Burger offers a free book with very helpful information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL, including a list of what questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. One of the best things you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you choose Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your personal lawyer and our excellent legal staff will personally handle all aspects of your case. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will happily refer you to a Jacksonville, IL lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. More importantly, we know how to win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of combined experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to pursue my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. If we do represent you and your family, we have the means and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We also have an expansive network of various experts throughout the United States who are willing to assist us in providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We will go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do they really have experience?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings regularly. We are legally required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL, are you falling for a huge billboard or a clever social media ad, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file lawsuits and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Illinois
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Illinois
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Illinois
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Illinois
- Car Accident Attorney in Illinois
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Jacksonville, IL law firm, we get involved in our Jacksonville, IL community by donating our time and resources to different area charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Jacksonville, IL and are committed to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Characteristics You Should Consider
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This significant decision should not be based on an individual factor. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Jacksonville, IL law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL, consider all of the following factors.
You should make a decision based on:
- Practice areas: does the Jacksonville, IL law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of great wins in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do previous clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of professional and helpful paralegals and other staff who can keep your case organized and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Jacksonville, IL law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and recognition?
- Size of the firm: is it a large firm with locations across the country or a one-person operation? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office in a location that is convenient for you or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Jacksonville, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Jacksonville, IL, you have limited time to make your claim and request compensation in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there is disagreement about who is liable, it is essential that you hire a qualified Jacksonville, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get the compensation you deserve. With your future in the balance, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL that is capable of and willing to demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Jacksonville, IL that has the legal skill to secure maximum compensation in your case and the personal capacity to support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Jacksonville, IL will work hards until we win your case. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Jacksonville, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your Jacksonville, IL law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Jacksonville, IL about your case now and allow us to begin fighting for you. Call us immediately at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family recover.