How to Chose a Law Firm Jefferson County, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Jefferson County, MO. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you need to hire an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Jefferson County, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is a major decision. Your law firm's skill and dedication to your case can have a huge impact on your future. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Jefferson County, MO, how do you know if you are making the right decision? If you or someone you know has a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Jefferson County, MO to represent you, contact Burger Law right now. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Jefferson County, MO. Our distinguished attorneys have earned numerous legal practice awards and hold more than 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our Jefferson County, MO personal injury law firm have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients recover more than $170 million for their damages. We demand to get you complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or reach us online. Our experienced Jefferson County, MO personal injury lawyers are here to discuss your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Jefferson County, MO. As our client, we offer you top quality legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we handle every aspect of your case and keep you aware of all matters related to your case. Our Jefferson County, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and professional legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until we secure the case outcome you desire and provide stability and sound advice during the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. To answer any questions you have and to better understand the claims process offer an arsenal of easy-to-use resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about what to expect in your personal injury case and find the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Jefferson County, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, it is typical to face many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO to handle your case. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Jefferson County, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering support throughout the process and will continue to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to help you get a complete recovery.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Jefferson County, MO is a difficult decision and cannot be made hastily. You have your choice of countless Jefferson County, MO personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to assisting all Jefferson County, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—connect with quality legal help and vital information regarding the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Jefferson County, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources directiong personal injury claimaints on everything from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Jefferson County, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have made it a priority to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Get answers to many common questions and valuable information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help you in your injury claim. View the book that discusses the questions you must ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you collect all pertinent information and make a well-informed decision based on an accurate picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inJefferson County, MO for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO, you should do your homework, request a consultation and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your homework on the Jefferson County, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Jefferson County, MO area. You can find information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Jefferson County, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO.
- Get a free consultation. The Jefferson County, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you an idea of what working with that firm is like, should you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Irrespective of the Jefferson County, MO law firm you ultimately choose, participating in an initial consultation will give you valuable information about your case such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what outcomes may be likely. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Jefferson County, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you commit to or choose a law firm for your case. Your Jefferson County, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their credentials, experience and how they can help you. Ask questions about the value the firm brings to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Jefferson County, MO to represent you. Burger Law's Gary Burger written and published a free book with very helpful information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO, including a list of what questions you should always ask before you hire a lawyer. See that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
When I hire you, who will handle my personal injury claim—a firm partner, an inexperienced or junior-level lawyer, or someone else?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Jefferson County, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your assigned lawyer and our excellent legal staff will personally handle your case and every individual action it requires. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will proudly send you to a Jefferson County, MO lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. More importantly, we know how to win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over 50 years of professional experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to handle my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. If we do represent you and your family, we have the means and will use all the resources needed to win. We even have a vast network of various experts throughout the United States who are available to help us by providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do their attorneys really go to court?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings regularly. In every advertisement, we are required to say that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We believe this completely. When you choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO, are you falling for a nice billboard or a memorable television commercial, or will you do your homework to find an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file lawsuits and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Jefferson County, MO law firm, we get involved in our Jefferson County, MO community by donating our time and resources to a number of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Jefferson County, MO and are committed to always better our community.
Things You Should Consider
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This careful decision should not be made based on a single characteristic. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Jefferson County, MO law firm. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you choose a law firm. To choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO, pay attention to all of the following factors.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Jefferson County, MO law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of impressive wins in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Office staff: does the firm have a team of professional and attentive paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Jefferson County, MO law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations throughout the country or a one-person operation? There are pros and cons to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been in practice for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Jefferson County, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Jefferson County, MO and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to file a claim and demand your damages in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there is disagreement about who is at fault, you absolutely must hire a qualified Jefferson County, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get a complete recovery. With your future on the line, it is important that you choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Jefferson County, MO that has the legal capability to secure maximum compensation in your case and the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Jefferson County, MO will fight until we get you the compensation you deserve. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Jefferson County, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your Jefferson County, MO law firm. Talk to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Jefferson County, MO about your case now and we will start working for you. Call us now at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family get the recovery you deserve.