How to Chose a Law Firm Jerseyville, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Jerseyville, IL. After you or someone you love has been injured in a negligence-related accident, you need to hire an attorney right away. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Jerseyville, IL to represent you in any legal proceeding is an important decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Jerseyville, IL area, so how do you know if you are making the right decision? If you have a personal injury claim and need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Jerseyville, IL to represent you, contact Burger Law right now. Our law firm is a top personal injury firm in Jerseyville, IL. Our distinguished attorneys have earned a variety of legal practice awards and have more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our personal injury law firm serving Jerseyville, IL have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois recover over $170 million for their damages. We fight to get you complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or reach us online. Our talented Jerseyville, IL personal injury lawyers will discuss your case with you for free.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Jerseyville, IL. Our promise to you is to offer you top quality legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. We take care of every aspect of your case and keep you aware of all matters related to your case. Our Jerseyville, IL law firm's experienced lawyers and professional legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until we secure the case outcome you desire and offer steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and uncertainty of filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. We understand that you face many uncertainties, so we also produced a vast library of easy-to-use resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Gain insight into your options in your personal injury case and select the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Jerseyville, IL
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. When you have a personal injury claim, it is likely that you have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL to represent you. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Jerseyville, IL that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to help you get complete compensation for your damages.
We know that choosing a law firm in Jerseyville, IL is a difficult decision and should not be made lightly. You have your choice of countless Jerseyville, IL personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to assisting all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Jerseyville, IL, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—access quality legal help and valuable information regarding the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Jerseyville, IL that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources directiong people with personal injury claims on everything from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Jerseyville, IL that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have continue to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Get answers to common questions and important information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help you in your injury claim. See the book that covers all the questions you need to ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When trying to choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you get the right information and make a well-informed decision based on an accurate picture of each firm you are interested in. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL before, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. To choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL, you should research, request a consultation and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your homework on the Jerseyville, IL law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other Jerseyville, IL area law firms. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the law firm's reputation in the Jerseyville, IL legal community. When you need to choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL, all this information is essential.
- Get a free consultation. Many Jerseyville, IL law firms offer you a free initial consultation or case review. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Regardless of the Jerseyville, IL law firm you end up choosing, making use of a consultation up front before hiring a lawyer will give you valuable information about your legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Jerseyville, IL law firm everything they will do for you as their client.
- Ask questions. It is so important to ask questions before you hire or choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Jerseyville, IL law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the technical knowledge and practical experience to confidently answer all of your questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be open and honest about their credentials, experience and how they will help you win your case. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Jerseyville, IL. Attorney Gary Burger offers a free book with great guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL, including a list of what questions you should always ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Jerseyville, IL personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your personal lawyer and our team of paralegals will be responsible for your case and every individual action it requires. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will happily send you to a Jerseyville, IL lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from criminal defense to workers' compensation to family law. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over 50 years of professional experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to handle my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. If we do represent you and your family, our law firm is well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We even have an expansive network of experts across the country who are able to help us in providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We will go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do their attorneys really go to court?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. In every advertisement, we are required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL, what are you basing your decision on? Are you attracted by a expensive billboard or a flashy television commercial, or do you want an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law frequently win personal injury suits. We file claims and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Illinois
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Illinois
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Illinois
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Illinois
- Car Accident Attorney in Illinois
As a Jerseyville, IL law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also support our Jerseyville, IL community by making contributions and volunteering to different area charities and initiatives. We take pride in Jerseyville, IL and strive to do our part to help our community.
Things To Consider
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This crucial decision should not be based on an individual factor. Instead, you need to carefully consider the whole picture, including all relevant characteristics of the Jerseyville, IL law firm. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you choose a law firm. To choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL, pay attention to all of the following factors.
You should make a decision based on:
- Practice areas: does the Jerseyville, IL law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of excellent outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do previous clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: is there a staff of professional and helpful paralegals and support staff who can keep your case organized and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Jerseyville, IL law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and accolades?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a single-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been practicing professionally for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Jerseyville, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Jerseyville, IL, you have only a short amount of time to make your claim and demand your financial recovery in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there are disputes about who is at fault, you absolutely must hire a qualified Jerseyville, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for a complete recovery. With your future on the line, it is important that you choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL that is capable of and willing to demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Jerseyville, IL that has the technical ability to win your case as well as the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Jerseyville, IL will fight until we win your case. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Jerseyville, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your Jerseyville, IL law firm. Talk to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Jerseyville, IL about your case now and allow us to begin working for you. Call us immediately at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family recover.