How to Chose a Law Firm Johnston City, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Johnston City, IL. After you or someone you love has been injured in a negligence-related accident, you need to hire an attorney right away. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Johnston City, IL to represent you in any legal proceeding is an important decision. A large part of your future depends upon the skill and dedication of the firm you choose. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in Johnston City, IL, how do you know the right decision to make? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Johnston City, IL to represent you, reach out to Burger Law right away. Our personal injury law firm near Johnston City, IL is a leader in personal injury law. Our accomplished attorneys have earned numerous peer-reviewed awards and hold more than 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our personal injury law firm serving Johnston City, IL have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients recover over $170 million in compensation. We fight to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or reach us online. Our experienced Johnston City, IL personal injury lawyers are here to discuss your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Johnston City, IL. As our client, we offer you committed legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. We take care of every aspect of your case and communicate with you often you apprised of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Johnston City, IL law firm's skilled lawyers and knowledgeable legal staff fearlessly defend your rights until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer stability and carefully weighed guidance during the stress and uncertainty of filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. To answer any questions you have and to better understand the claims process have cultivate an arsenal of accessible resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about what to expect in your personal injury case and find the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Johnston City, IL
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. If you have a personal injury claim, you are likely unfamiliar with the civil suit process and have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Johnston City, IL that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering guidance throughout the process and is willing to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We know that choosing a law firm in Johnston City, IL is a major decision and should not be a a rash one. There are many Johnston City, IL personal injury firms, both good and bad, to choose from as your personal injury law firm. Burger Law is dedicated to offering help to all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Johnston City, IL, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—find quality legal help and necessary information about the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Johnston City, IL that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources guiding people with personal injury claims on the process from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Johnston City, IL that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have worked hard to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Get answers to common questions and vital information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. View the book that discusses the questions you must ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you collect the right information and weigh your decision based on an accurate understanding of each firm you are considering. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inJohnston City, IL for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL, you should conduct research, request a case review and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL that is best for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Research the Johnston City, IL law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Johnston City, IL area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Johnston City, IL legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL, all this information is essential.
- Ask for a free consultation. Many Johnston City, IL law firms have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get some insight into working with that firm, should you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Regardless of the Johnston City, IL law firm you end up choosing, partaking in a free consultation will give you valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as what legal recourse is available to you, what to expect from the suit process and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Johnston City, IL law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Johnston City, IL law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer your legal questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is open and honest about their credentials, experience and what they can do to help you. Ask questions about the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Johnston City, IL. Attorney Gary Burger written and published a free book with very helpful advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL, including a list of the major questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
Will a firm's named partner handle my personal injury claim, will it be handled by a newer or inexperienced lawyer, or will it be handled out?
When you choose Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your designated lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will be responsible for your case and every individual action it requires. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will proudly recommend to you a Johnston City, IL lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over 50 years of combined experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to pursue my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. When you become our client, know that we are well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have an extensive roladex of experts across the country who will assist us in providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do their attorneys really go to court?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. In every advertisement, we are required to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL, are you falling for a expensive billboard or a flashy television commercial, or do you want an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law frequently win personal injury suits. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. The lawyers of Burger Law personally handle every part of every personal injury case we represent. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fiercely.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
As a Johnston City, IL law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also like to support our Johnston City, IL community by volunteering our time and resources to different area charities and initiatives. We take pride in Johnston City, IL and are committed to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Factors You Should Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This significant decision should not be made based on one fact alone. Instead, it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each Johnston City, IL law firm weighed against each other. Consider all the facts and characteristics before you make your choice of a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL, reflect on all of the following facts.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Johnston City, IL law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of excellent success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do actual clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of capable and attentive paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Johnston City, IL law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with locations throughout the country or a single-person operation? There are pros and cons to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been in practice for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy to access or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Johnston City, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Johnston City, IL and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to file your suit and request your financial recovery in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there are disputes about who is at fault, you absolutely must hire a qualified Johnston City, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get a complete recovery. With your entire recovery in the balance, it is important that you choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Johnston City, IL that has the legal ability to win your case and the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Johnston City, IL will fight until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Johnston City, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We fight for you with the ferocity and dedication you deserve from your Johnston City, IL law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Johnston City, IL about your case today and allow us to begin fighting for you. Call us now at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you recover the compensation you are owed.