How to Chose a Law Firm Litchfield, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Litchfield, IL. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, you should look for an attorney right away. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Litchfield, IL to take on any legal case you face is a major decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Litchfield, IL, how do you know if you are making the right decision? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Litchfield, IL to represent you, speak to Burger Law immediately. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Litchfield, IL. Our experienced attorneys hold a variety of legal practice awards and have more than 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our personal injury law firm serving Litchfield, IL have made it possible for people affected by injuries in Missouri and Illinois receive more than $170 million to make them whole again. We fight to make sure you get complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or fill out this form. Our experienced personal injury lawyers near Litchfield, IL will speak with you about your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Litchfield, IL. As our client, we offer you thoughtful legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we personally handle every aspect of your case and keep you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Litchfield, IL law firm's experienced lawyers and professional legal staff fearlessly defend your rights until we secure the case outcome you desire and offer stability and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and have created an arsenal of easy-to-use resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand your options in your personal injury case and find the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Litchfield, IL
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. When you have a personal injury claim, you are likely unfamiliar with the civil suit process and have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL to handle your case. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Litchfield, IL that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to help you get a complete recovery.
We know that choosing a law firm in Litchfield, IL is a major decision and one that should not be a a rash one. You have innumerable personal injury law firms to choose from in Litchfield, IL. Burger Law is dedicated to assisting all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Litchfield, IL, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—find quality legal help and valuable information pertaining to the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Litchfield, IL that is right for you and your needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources guiding personal injury claimaints on everything from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Litchfield, IL that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have worked hard to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Find answers to common questions and important information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help you in your injury claim. View the book that discusses all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Things You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you get all pertinent information and weigh your decision based on a thorough picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL before, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. To choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL, you should conduct research, request a consultation and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL that is best for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Research the Litchfield, IL law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow Litchfield, IL area law firms. Your research will uncover valuable information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the law firm's reputation in the Litchfield, IL legal community. When you need to choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL, all this information is essential.
- Get a free consultation. Many Litchfield, IL law firms offer you a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Regardless of the Litchfield, IL law firm you end up choosing, participating in a free consultation will provide you with valuable information regardingyour case such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what outcomes may be likely. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Litchfield, IL law firm everything they will do for you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Litchfield, IL law firm should be able to offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their qualifications and how they can help you. Ask lawyers what value they can add to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in Litchfield, IL, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Attorney Gary Burger has written a free book with great information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL, including a list of the major questions you should always ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Remember to ask questions like:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Litchfield, IL personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your personal lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will personally handle all aspects of your case. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will happily recommend to you a Litchfield, IL lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. More importantly, we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience and will demand your full recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to pursue my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. If we do represent you and your family, we have the means and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have an extensive roladex of various experts all over the United States who are able to assist us in providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do their attorneys really go to court?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. In every advertisement, we are required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL, what are you basing your decision on? Are you enticed by a expensive billboard or a memorable social media ad, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Litchfield, IL law firm, we get involved in our Litchfield, IL community by making contributions and volunteering to several charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Litchfield, IL and are committed to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Things To Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This significant decision should not be made based on one fact alone. Instead, you need to carefully consider the whole picture, including all relevant characteristics of the Litchfield, IL law firm. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you make your choice of a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL, reflect on all of the following facts.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Litchfield, IL law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of great success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: is there a staff of professional and courteous paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Litchfield, IL law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a single-person operation? There are pros and cons to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been in practice for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Litchfield, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Litchfield, IL and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to file a claim and request your damages in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there are disputes about who is liable, you absolutely must hire a qualified Litchfield, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for the compensation you deserve. With your future on the line, it is important that you choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Litchfield, IL that has the technical capability to win your case and the personal commitment to guide you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near Litchfield, IL will fight until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Litchfield, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your Litchfield, IL law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Litchfield, IL about your case for free today and we will start working for you. Call us now at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family get the recovery you deserve.