How to Chose a Law Firm Maries County, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Maries County, MO. After you or someone you love has been injured in a negligence-related accident, one of the first things you need to do is hire an attorney. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Maries County, MO to take on any legal case you face is a major decision. A large part of your future depends upon the skill and dedication of the firm you choose. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Maries County, MO area, so how do you know the right decision to make? If you have a personal injury claim and need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Maries County, MO to represent you, speak to Burger Law immediately. Our personal injury law firm near Maries County, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our accomplished attorneys have earned a variety of industry-recognized awards and have more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our personal injury law firm serving Maries County, MO have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois collect more than $170 million in compensation. We demand to get you complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can keep the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or reach us online. Our talented Maries County, MO personal injury lawyers will speak with you about your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Maries County, MO. As our client, we offer you top quality legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. We handle every detail of your case and communicate with you often you aware of your options available to you and any news about your case. Our Maries County, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and professional legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer stability and sound advice to protect you from the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. To answer any questions you have and to better understand the claims process offer an arsenal of accessible resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about what to expect in your personal injury case and find the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Maries County, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, it is likely that you have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Maries County, MO to represent you. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Maries County, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to get you a complete recovery.
We respect that choosing a law firm in Maries County, MO is a difficult decision and one that should not be made lightly. You have your choice of countless Maries County, MO personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to helping all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Maries County, MO, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not only our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—get access to great legal help and valuable information regarding the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Maries County, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we offer resources directiong people with personal injury claims on the process from hiring a lawyer to filing a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Maries County, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have made it a priority to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to many common questions and valuable information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. View the book that discusses the questions you must ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Maries County, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to obtain all pertinent information and weigh your decision based on an accurate picture of each firm you are interested in. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Maries County, MO before, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Maries County, MO, you should conduct research, request a consultation and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Maries County, MO that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Research the Maries County, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the Maries County, MO area. You can find information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the Maries County, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Maries County, MO.
- Ask for a free consultation. The Maries County, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get some insight into working with that firm, should you choose to hire that law firm. Do not pass up this excellent opportunity to get to know the people in the law firm that would be handling your case. Irrespective of the Maries County, MO law firm you end up choosing, participating in an initial consultation before hiring a lawyer will provide you with valuable information about your legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what to expect from the suit process and what you can expect as a result. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Maries County, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. Your Maries County, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer your legal questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is able to honestly answer your questions about their credentials, experience and how they will help you win your case. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in Maries County, MO, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Attorney Gary Burger written and published a free book with vital guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Maries County, MO, including a list of the major questions you must ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
Will a firm's named partner handle my personal injury claim, will it be handled by a newer or inexperienced lawyer, or will it be handled out?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Maries County, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your designated lawyer and our excellent legal staff will personally handle all aspects of your case. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will happily refer you to a Maries County, MO lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively experienced in all personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we habitually win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from criminal defense to workers' compensation to family law. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of professional experience and will demand your full recovery.
Does the law firm have the means to fight for my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. If we do represent you and your family, our law firm is well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have a vast network of experts throughout the United States who are able to assist us by providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We will go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really know how to win a case?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. In every advertisement, we are legally obligated to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in Maries County, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you attracted by a nice billboard or a flashy social media ad, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fiercely.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Maries County, MO law firm, we like to support our Maries County, MO community by donating our time and resources to a variety of charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Maries County, MO and are committed to always better our community.
Characteristics To Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Maries County, MO that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This careful decision should not be based on an individual factor; rather you need to carefully consider the whole picture, including all relevant characteristics of the Maries County, MO law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you choose a law firm. To choose a law firm in Maries County, MO, pay attention to all of the following facts.
You should make a decision based on:
- Practice areas: does the Maries County, MO law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of excellent wins in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do previous clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: is there a staff of professional and courteous paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Maries County, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with locations across the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are pros and cons to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy to access or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Maries County, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Maries County, MO and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to file your claim and request your damages in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there is disagreement about who is liable, it is essential that you hire an experienced Maries County, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for the compensation you deserve. With your entire recovery on the line, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Maries County, MO that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Maries County, MO that has the technical skill to win your case as well as the personal commitment to support you throughout the process. Our personal injury law firm near Maries County, MO will work hards until we get you the compensation you deserve. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Maries County, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your Maries County, MO law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Maries County, MO about your case for free today and allow us to begin working for you. Call us now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family recover.