How to Chose a Law Firm Maryland Heights, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Maryland Heights, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, you need to hire an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Maryland Heights, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is a major decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in Maryland Heights, MO, how do you know which firm is right for you? If you or someone you know has been injured by another person's negligence and you need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Maryland Heights, MO to represent you, speak to Burger Law right now. Our personal injury law firm near Maryland Heights, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our skilled attorneys hold a number of industry-recognized awards and together have over 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our personal injury law firm serving Maryland Heights, MO have made it possible for people affected by injuries in Missouri and Illinois receive more than $170 million to compensate them for their damages. We argue rigorously to make sure you get complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or send us a message. Our experienced personal injury lawyers near Maryland Heights, MO will discuss your case with you for free.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Maryland Heights, MO. Our promise to you is to offer you top quality legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. We take care of every aspect of your case and keep you apprised of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Maryland Heights, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and professional legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer stability and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and uncertainty that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. To help you stay informed and understand your situation, we have cultivate a vast library of easy-to-use resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand what to expect in your personal injury case and find the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Maryland Heights, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, it is typical to face many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Maryland Heights, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering support throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to help you get a complete recovery.
We know that choosing a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO is a difficult decision and cannot be made hastily. You have your choice of countless Maryland Heights, MO personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to assisting all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Maryland Heights, MO, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not just those who choose to hire us as their law firm—get access to quality legal help and important information about the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Maryland Heights, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we have put together resources advising people with personal injury claims on the process from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Maryland Heights, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have made it a priority to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Find answers to many common questions and important information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. View the book that discusses the questions you must ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Things You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you collect all pertinent information and weigh your decision based on an accurate understanding of each firm you are considering. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO before, you should take advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO, be sure to research, request a consultation and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your research on the Maryland Heights, MO law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other Maryland Heights, MO area law firms. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the law firm's reputation in the Maryland Heights, MO legal community. When you need to choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO, all this information is essential.
- Ask for a free consultation. Many Maryland Heights, MO law firms have the option of a free initial consultation or case review. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you an idea of what working with that firm is like, should you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Irrespective of the Maryland Heights, MO law firm you choose in the end, participating in a consultation up front before hiring a lawyer will give you valuable information about your legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what to expect from the suit process and what you can expect as a result. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Maryland Heights, MO law firm questions about what services they offer you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. Your Maryland Heights, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer your legal questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their qualifications and how they can help you. Ask questions about the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Attorney Gary Burger has written a free book with vital guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO, including a list of what questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. You can find that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you choose Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your assigned lawyer and our excellent legal staff will personally handle your case and every individual action it requires. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will gladly recommend to you a Maryland Heights, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively experienced in all personal injury cases. More importantly, we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of combined experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to fight for my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. When you become our client, know that our law firm is well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We even have a vast network of experts throughout the United States who will help us by providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do their attorneys really go to court?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. We are legally obligated to say that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO, are you enticed by a huge billboard or a flashy television commercial, or will you do your homework to find an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. The lawyers of Burger Law personally handle every part of every personal injury case we represent. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a Maryland Heights, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also support our Maryland Heights, MO community by donating our time and resources to a variety of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Maryland Heights, MO and are committed to always better our community.
Things To Think About
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This careful decision should not be made based on an individual factor. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Maryland Heights, MO law firm. Consider all the facts and characteristics before you choose a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO, pay attention to all of the following facts.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Maryland Heights, MO law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of great success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of professional and attentive paralegals and other staff who can keep your case organized and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Maryland Heights, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with locations throughout the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are pros and cons to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Maryland Heights, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Maryland Heights, MO and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to file your claim and request your damages in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there is disagreement about who is at fault, you absolutely must hire an experienced Maryland Heights, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and demand the compensation you deserve. With your future on the line, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Maryland Heights, MO that has the legal capability to win your case as well as the personal capacity to offer you meaningful support you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near Maryland Heights, MO will fight until we get you the compensation you deserve. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about improving the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Maryland Heights, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Maryland Heights, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO about your case today and allow us to begin working for you. Call us now at or message us here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family get the recovery you deserve.